Advertisement

Archive for Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ballesteros improving

October 30, 2008

Advertisement

— Seve Ballesteros is improving after last week's surgery on his cancerous brain tumor. The La Paz hospital said Wednesday in a one-sentence statement that the 51-year-old golfing great remains in intensive care and also has undergone a tracheotomy, a procedure it called common in cases like his. The hospital said Ballesteros' condition was "evolving favorably."

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.