Power has been restored to all of the Westar Energy customers affected by an afternoon eletrical outage in northwest Lawrence. At about 3:45 p.m. Saturday a transformer at an electrical substation blew and more than 2,600 customers were without power, according to a Westar Energy spokeswoman.
Power has been restored to Westar Energy customers affected by afternoon outage
June 14, 2008, 4:05 p.m. Updated June 14, 2008, 9:59 p.m.
More like this story
- Power restored to most Westar Energy customers
- Power restored to more than 2,700 Westar Energy customers after outage in northwest Lawrence
- Power outage in northwest Lawrence
- Tuesday afternoon power outage affects parts of Lawrence
- Power restored to Westar Energy customers in south Lawrence after Thursday morning outage