One person was transported to Lawrence Memorial Hospital with minor injuries following an at least two-vehicle accident at the intersection of 23rd and Harper Streets. Police have cleared the scene and the intersection is open to traffic, according to police dispatch.
One person transported to Lawrence Memorial Hospital following a vehicle accident at 23rd and Harper streets
July 31, 2008, 7:46 p.m. Updated July 31, 2008, 8:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Police apprehend driver after pursuit, collision
- One injured in Thursday night accident at Ninth and Alabama
- 23rd Street reopens after injury accident at Massachusetts Street intersection
- Pedestrian flown to hospital, in critical condition following accident near 23rd and Iowa streets
- Woman transported to LMH after weekend car accident