Archive for Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No injuries reported in early morning fire

April 23, 2008, 4:28 a.m. Updated April 23, 2008, 5:06 a.m.

Advertisement

1311 Tennessee St.

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical responded to a fire that broke out early Wednesday morning at an apartment building at 1311 Tennessee.

The fire was called in at 3:57 a.m. and declared under control at 4:08 a.m. Several residents were evacuated, but no injuries to firefighters or residents of the building were reported.

Comments

7 years, 2 months ago

It was a clothes dryer fire...Reminder to everyone--check your dryer vents for excessive lint!!

Commenting has been disabled for this item.