Advertisement

Lawrence and Douglas County

Lawrence and Douglas county

Firefighters respond to stove fire

May 3, 2007

Advertisement

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire and Medical responded to a stove fire in the 2700 block of Rawhide Lane shortly before 11 a.m. today.

Damage was confined to the stove, but firefighters remained on the scene as of 11:30 monitoring the carbon monoxide levels.

Division Chief Rob Kort said that firefighters had extinguished the flames within minutes of their arrival.

Comments

Dayna Lee 6 years, 11 months ago

I'm sorry! and more importantly THANK YOU!!!!

0

bearded_gnome 6 years, 11 months ago

well, GR, ya' know it had to be them residents' own fault!

0

gr 6 years, 11 months ago

or any badmouthing the residents for exposing the firefighters to carbon monoxide?

0

bearded_gnome 6 years, 11 months ago

three and a half hours have passed...and no "monday morning quarterback" comments? or, Marion sharing how he could've prevented the stove fire or saved the day!

0

Commenting has been disabled for this item.