Archive for Sunday, March 4, 2007

Permits required for harvesting hay

March 4, 2007


Anyone interested in harvesting hay near public rights of way close to Kansas highways has to get permits from the Kansas Department of Transportation.

If someone owns land adjacent to the right of way, they get priority for a permit between now and March 31. After March 31, permits are sent out in the order in which they are received.

Permits are good for one year.

For more information on the permits and how to get them, call the local KDOT office at (785) 296-2291.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.