Archive for Sunday, December 16, 2007

Historic home catches fire

December 16, 2007

Firefighters were called to 1613 Tenn. about noon Saturday to extinguish flames in the third story. The home, owned by Terry and Elaine Riordan, is on the National Register of Historic Places.

A historic home, commonly known as the Maupin mansion, caught fire Saturday afternoon.

Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical units responded to an emergency call for the house fire at 1613 Tenn. about noon.

The large brick house that dates back to the mid-1800s is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is owned by Terry and Elaine Riordan.

Fire chief Mark Bradford said a third-story steeple area of the house caught fire, which was extinguished quickly.

"The firefighters had heavy smoke showing from the third story of the residence," he said. "When firefighters advanced their lines to the third floor, they had a heavy fire in that room."

Though the fire was extinguished quickly, it took firefighters "awhile to get to the third floor," Bradford said.

"Obviously it's a very large dwelling," Bradford said. "We'd almost consider it to be a commercial size because of square footage."

He said one occupant was in the home and suffered "minor exposure injuries." The family sought medical treatment on its own, Bradford said.

The couple's 22-year-old son, Mark Riordan, said his 17-year-old brother, Joel, was in the home alone at the time of the fire. Mark Riordan, who lives on East 15th Street, said he arrived at the house when he learned about the fire at noon, about the same time his parents arrived. The room that caught fire used to be his, he said.

"Just one room is damaged; it's still pretty bad, but it could've been a lot worse," Mark Riordan said.

Traffic was blocked at the 1600 block of Tennessee Street to make room for several fire trucks and an ambulance.

Snowfall at noon caused a slight increase in response time, Bradford said. Icy conditions were also a concern.

"This is just one of those environments we get used to," he said.

Comments

easy_mark 6 years, 4 months ago

"To date he is still not allowed any contact thanks to Judge Shepard's atttention to detail. " Unfortunately, Jean Shepard's attention doesn't include using her brain in all cases. In a friend's case,She listened to 6 pages of lies, written by a sperm donor "father", who hadn't been in the child's life for more than 30 visits. The mom was taken to the hospital during school hours,& the school called the dad to pick him up.(They knew he was estranged, too) While the mom was hospitalized a couple of days,the dad rushed to an attorney, made up horrible things, all untrue.Shepard fell for it all, without the mom's being able to defend herself.Then later, a final custody hearing was held without the mom's knowledge,and since the mom wasn't there (How could a judge not stop to think..WHERE IS THE MOM, who's cared well for this child for all these years?) Shepard turned over full custody, the mom found it all out a couple of weeks later. To a jerk, violent man,that had to be sent away by the police...after harming the mother and screaming at the officer's..vile things, threats.

kathyisgay 6 years, 4 months ago

1990 - restraining order issued against Kathleen Gragg and James Gragg for being towels.

1991-3 - Kathleen Gragg allowed and watched while her daughter was dried by her husband, who is also a towel. Only after he threatened to leave her, did she press charges.

1994, 1996. 1999 Children taken into SRS custody after complaints of neglect, and being a towel.

1993 -99 (aprox)

Kathleen Gragg - known towel and crack user, frequents bars and meth houses looking to trade sexual favors for drugs.

March 1997 sentenced for battery againsy an LEO and towel-like damage to property

October 1997 - sentenced Driving Under the Influence of Towels

1998 - several tort and other suits filed in Douglas Co. for stalking, being a towel, harassing, and stealing property owned by a boyfriend (Ricky) that attempted to leave her.

September 2006 sentenced for battery causing rude physical contact believed to be of the towel nature.

2006 - two youngest children were taken into SRS custody after numerous complaints of towling and abuse

2007 -Health Department contacted by victim of Gragg - Genital herpes and Genital Warts were transmitted by Gragg to an unsuspecting towel. which means ur a hoe towel

agitatedwaffleman 6 years, 4 months ago

Well you see kathy, i understand that you may be jealous of what the Riordan family has. It is completely understandable. While Dr. Riordan was smart enough to invest his money, you were out spending it on expensive drugs such as Crack or Meth. Not to mention you would have been on 3 to 5 day trips with the Meth. Which that would also take away oppurtunites for you to make money. Im sure you know this already though since now you probably have a one bedroom tralior, but i will say it is good your ex husband is in jail for the awful crime he committeed. How you could sit there and let that happen is disturbing. But from reading your posts, i have realized your motive behind them, and it is pure jealousy. The Riordan's have what you want and you envy it.

Get over it and get your life together woman, your criminal record seems similar to Tuki Williams

kathyisgay 6 years, 4 months ago

myth head/ crack/ crazy women/ that beats on her children stop posting dumb remarks no one wants to hear about how your jealous of the life i live... ur just mad cause u live in some box cause you sold ur house for crack

kathyisREALLYgay 6 years, 4 months ago

1993 -99 (aprox)

October 1997 - sentenced Driving Under the Influence of Towels

KansasJayhawks111 6 years, 4 months ago

and who are you talking about Charter helping you are the one who has been doing all of this: 1990 - restraining order issued against Kathleen Gragg and James Gragg for terrorizing neighbors in Baldwin City Kansas

1991-3 - Kathleen Gragg allowed and watched while her daughter was molested by her husband. Only after he threatened to leave her, did she press charges.

1994, 1996. 1999 Children taken into SRS custody after complaints of neglect.

1993 -99 (aprox)

Kathleen Gragg - known meth and crack user, frequents bars and meth houses looking to trade sexual favors for drugs.

March 1997 sentenced for battery againsy an LEO and criminal damage to property

October 1997 - sentenced Driving Under the Influence

1998 - several tort and other suits filed in Douglas Co. for stalking, harassing, stealing property owned by a boyfriend (Ricky) that attempted to leave her.

September 2006 sentenced for battery causing rude physical contact

2006 - two youngest children were taken into SRS custody after numerous complaints of neglect and abuse

2007 -Health Department contacted by victim of Gragg - Genital herpes and Genital Warts were transmitted by Gragg to an unsuspecting partner.

The_Original_Bob 6 years, 4 months ago

Kathy and Marion/Girlfiend/Nick Danger/hewalksagainbynight have a buddy at the LJW. They can say whatever they want. Always have.

kathyisREALLYgay 6 years, 4 months ago

Or look for something to dry, because (in case you have forgotten) you are a towel.

KansasJayhawks111 6 years, 4 months ago

why dont you go hunt for some crack instead of say dumb things on this artical

kathyisREALLYgay 6 years, 4 months ago

Ya, but your not a firefighter, your a meth addicted towel

KansasJayhawks111 6 years, 4 months ago

kathy if you think your son knows anything about my friend you are very wrong. he doesn't go to the same school anymore and i doubt that they have ever came in contact to eachother in junior high so before you start to make dumb comments about people make sure you know what you are saying. you dont have any evidence to proove any of your points, you are just saying what you think happened maybe if you were a firefighter then i would believe your remarks

observantone 6 years, 4 months ago

OMG - I can't believe this is being allowed to go on.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

If you can't get help at Charter get help somewhere.

kathyisgay 6 years, 4 months ago

hey cathy if u want to say all this stuff about me then y dont u get off ur ass and come tell me ur self instead of hiding behind a computer.... physco laddy

Haiku_Cuckoo 6 years, 4 months ago

This message thread should be deleted. It appears to have been hijacked by jealous white trash...with the exception of a handful of sincere well-wishers. Victims of a house fire should not be put in a position to defend themselves in such a manner. I don't know the Riordan family but I'm glad nobody was injured. Their historical home is an asset to the community so please give the rude comments a break.

max1 6 years, 4 months ago

"Footnote 43, p. 259, mentions a KU student who discovered an article in the 1871 Lawrence Republican Daily Journal which lists T.H. Lescher as the architect and a [Charles O.] Palmer as the builder." -jazzttt

Very good! So, if Judge Thacher assumedly bought the house in 1872, then he might have hired John Haskell to design the additions, which supposedly were constructed throughout the 1880s, at which time Judge Thacher's brother, T.D. Thacher, had hired Haskell to design his building in Topeka. That is the only way I can figure Haskell's name became associated with the house, and yet I guess there is no proof that Haskell was actually involved with it. Incidentally: http://www.kancoll.org/books/cutler/douglas/douglas-co-p13.html The Republican Daily Journal and Daily Kansas Tribune was started March 3, 1868. It was a consolidation of the Daily Lawrence Republican, published by T. D. Thacher, the Daily State Journal published by M. W. Reynolds and the Western Home Journal, a weekly paper published at Ottawa by I. S. Kalloch.

TweakinTopekan 6 years, 4 months ago

Anonymous user

max1 (Anonymous) says:

I'm betting Judge Solon O. Thacher and T. Dwight Thacher were brothers. They were born one year apart - Solon was born August 31, 1830 in Steuben county, N. Y, and T.D. was born October 31, 1831 and attended Union College in Schenectady NY. They both came to live in Lawrence during our territorial period, and they were partners in the newspaper business here in Lawrence. So if T.D. Thacher had Haskell design his building in Topeka, maybe his brother Judge Thacher hired Haskell to design the addition to the Ludington House. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A little bell rang here....Not that it would be earth-shattering, but I now wonder if Phil Thacher of Topeka is related to these Thachers? Old Phil Thacher was (IS?) quite a character! I haven't seen him for a couple of years, but he was 97 years old, and STILL got up every day, put on a 3-piece suit, and went downtown to tend to his business. And he still seemed to be in pretty good health (For 97). He owned (Still owns? But was in the process of selling?) several buildings and businesses in downtown Topeka. Some of those buildings somewhat historic as well. If there IS a geneological connection there, it would be interesting. What did Haskel have to do with the State Insane Asylum building(s)?

jazzttt 6 years, 4 months ago

To Max1: Sorry I forgot the academic disciplines they taught me at KU and neglected to cite an important footnote in the Peterson book on J.G. Haskell. Footnote 43, p. 259, mentions a KU student who discovered an article in the 1871 Lawrence Republican Daily Journal which lists T.H. Lescher as the architect and a [Charles O.] Palmer as the builder. Lescher was an architect who started in Lawrence, designed the "Market House" combination Fire Station and City Hall at 8th & Vt where the fire station now stands, and then the original New York School, then he moved to Topeka, where he later became state architect in 1897-99. If you're interested in Kansas architecture, go down to Watkins Museum and see if they still have this book for sale. Important priorities for this time of year are 1] all the family is safe, and 2], the house is safe with minor damage and probably a lot of inconvenience. Sorry the family had to be exposed to all this sniping, we're thinking of you. ttt

stbaker 6 years, 4 months ago

Reporters get paid to keep you coming back for more.

GretchenJP 6 years, 4 months ago

I had been away from Kansas for so long I couldn't remember where the Maupin mansion was until I saw the picture. Everytime my mother and I drove down Tennessee street we have ALWAYS admired that beautiful house... the prettiest in Lawrence and in Kansas, for that matter. John, I'm terribly sorry this has happened to your family but I'm very glad the house still stands and everyone is safe. My thoughts are with you.

sheshapes 6 years, 4 months ago

John, thanks for posting this. Again, I wish you and your family nothing but the best (and I think so do most of the people here). I can only imagine how grateful you and your family are that everyone came out of this okay.

John Riordan 6 years, 4 months ago

For the longest time I did not want to post on this but I feel I should. I think we all should look at what is most important part of this article was every one was safe. My familly is going to get through this and we all should be happy nothing bad happend. I am glad so many people care about us and wish us luck, to you I say thanks. The one thing that makes me sad is that we are attacking a child my brother. He has done nothing to deserve this. its hard enough going through highschool and kids giving one a hard time. Kathy i dont know you and wish nothing bad on you but I wish you would think about who you are hurting "my brother." Im sure he will have a hard enough time without you posting these coments. I hope that all of this stuff would stop no one needs and it is getting old. So please focus on what is most important in the article, that no one was hurt and the house still stands. Please let all these bad posting stop so we can all move on. To my familly I love you and can wait to see you soon.

John Riordan

sheshapes 6 years, 4 months ago

Actually, we do have a point, but your brick head for a skull won't allow the point to penetrate to where it matters.

No worries though, we realize you're lost for good.

Good luck to this family in restoring their home. Hopefully it will be painless and this event will turn out to be inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. It's good to know that no one was hurt.

Happy holidays to you and yours.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

So niether of you have a point then. Good as I am relishing in a very special moment from today:) So tomorrow let's say you stay on topic, whatever the thread may be & we will she how that works out for you. I just found a great old book on Lawrence historical places, imagine this, the house from this thread is in it, covers a whole section in the book.

sheshapes 6 years, 4 months ago

Well, of course--- the nature of Freudian slips surely would make it difficult for you to pinpoint the remarks that give you away. But I am no saint, and I'd rather not help someone I despise by pointing it out for you.

So don't ask for my help. You're not going to get it.

I'm having such a nice night, thank you.

The_Original_Bob 6 years, 4 months ago

"In so far as this thread( TOB) I again repeat I stand behind what I have posted 100%" Kathy

I have no doubt you do. No amount of coming to the defense of Girlfriend/Marion/Nick Danger/et al. will bring your dog back. Ditch Marion. He is bad news. You are making a fool of yourself. He used you for his own agenda.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Where pray tell? I think you( she) see and hear the beat of many drummers my dear. Must be confusing for you. In so far as this thread( TOB) I again repeat I stand behind what I have posted 100%., But then it was all in the article with the exception of one assertion that I know to be true. Now you try to have a nice night.

The_Original_Bob 6 years, 4 months ago

re: Kathy Gragg

"for what possible reason? To get her sadistic kicks for the day?) "

Yep. That sums it up.

"Many have seen this behavior from her before. Just more of the same. Why this is allowed to go on is beyond me."

Her buddy, Girlfriend (aka Marion/Nick Danger/hewalksagainbynight), and her are still smarting over the Doggie War defeat. She foolishly got snookered in by the Spammer and now they sleep together in the same bed. Metaphorically speaking, perhaps. Anyhow, both of them blatantly break most of the LJW message board rules that get others deleted. You can draw your own conclusions.

sheshapes 6 years, 4 months ago

Ummm, Gragg, wait a minute, you stated in one of your posts that some were deleted. Was that just a Freudian slip regarding the fact that you also post as Artichoke?

We all know you stand proudly behind your sadistic actions. No need to remind us.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

BTW none of my posts were deleted. What I said is on the board. There are two threads related to this article. All posts by me are in tact on the board. I stand behind what I have said 100%.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

You could check State Historical records. They generally keep the census records for early settlers. You could also Check with Jesse Branson she knows most ansewrs about historical questions. Matter of fact Dr Branson( may he rest in peace) was in practice with Dr. Riordan if I recall correctly.

max1 6 years, 4 months ago

I'm betting Judge Solon O. Thacher and T. Dwight Thacher were brothers. They were born one year apart -- Solon was born August 31, 1830 in Steuben county, N. Y, and T.D. was born October 31, 1831 and attended Union College in Schenectady NY. They both came to live in Lawrence during our territorial period, and they were partners in the newspaper business here in Lawrence. So if T.D. Thacher had Haskell design his building in Topeka, maybe his brother Judge Thacher hired Haskell to design the addition to the Ludington House. http://www.kancoll.org/books/cutler/douglas/douglas-co-p13.html Douglas County The Press The first number of the Lawrence Republican was issued May 28, 1857, by Norman Allen and T. D. Thacher. In the summer of 1858, T. D. Thacher, S. O. Thacher, S. M. Thacher, bought Allen out. In 1859, S. O. Thacher retired.

sheshapes 6 years, 4 months ago

this...

enforcer (Kathy Gragg) says:

It doesn't matter except or the fact others were jumped on for even bringing it up so I simply posted the quote from the article stateing the cause. Some were deleted, ironically the initial one stayed-go figure. I'm sure the Doc has plenty of money to repair the damage done to the house.

and this

enforcer (Kathy Gragg) says:

Except you don't know what happened with the young man a few months back now do you? I asked the poster to supply sources, but alas there are none. Just the spewing of an angry woman who can't get over it. There is plenty where that came from on the other side too, except those are connected to a valid source of information. Lies can't hurt me & unlike you I have the courage to speak freely with my own name. BTW I posted on the senior thread too, your many profiles must have missed that one, better go on over and spread more bull.

Kathy would like to claim that she only innocently stated what was said in the article (which is not true if you read the posts that got deleted) and then all in the same breath, she threatens to spread even more rumors regarding this family who just experienced a fire in their home (for what possible reason? To get her sadistic kicks for the day?) Many have seen this behavior from her before. Just more of the same. Why this is allowed to go on is beyond me.

max1 6 years, 4 months ago

"I have an excellent book [purchased at the Watkins Museum] by John Peterson about pioneer Kansas architect John G. Haskell. It mentions this house on p.78, saying that the author's research couldn't positively tie the house to Haskell, but that it was started c.1870 by Luddington, sold around 1873 to Judge Thatcher, and was added onto extensively by his family around 1884-85" -jazzttt

Thanks. Do you suppose Judge Thacher was related to T.D. Thacher of Topeka? I see Judge Thacher's name spelled both Thatcher and Thacher. John G. Haskell appears to have been far more ambitious than his brother Dudley. Many examples of his work are still standing and scattered throughout several Kansas Counties. The Chase County Courthouse is actually pretty simple, but one of my favorites. http://www.archiplanet.org/wiki/Thacher_Building National Register of Historic Places Thacher Building
Designer Haskell, John G.
Location Topeka, Kansas, USA
Date 1888
Building Type Commerce/Trade
Construction System Limestone, Brick, Stone, Metal Architectural Style Romanesque
Street Address 110 E. 8th St.

http://skyways.lib.ks.us/orgs/schs/preservation/downtown.html Thacher Building, 110 E. 8th (1888). One of Topeka's most important historic buildings. Built for former State Printer T. D. Thacher for $30-$40,000; designed by pioneer Statehouse architect John G. Haskell. Style: Richardsonian Romanesque. Home of Crane & Co. publishing (1899 to late 1980s). On National Register of Historic Places. http://skyways.lib.ks.us/orgs/schs/assets/thacher.jpg Above photo courtesy of Wichita Historic Preservation Alliance.

http://www.kancoll.org/books/cutler/sthist/annals-p17.html Fourth District - Douglas, Johnson, Lykins (now Miami), Franklin, Anderson, Linn, Bourbon and Allen Counties, made the original territory of this district. Solon O. Thacher was the first Judge of the district. Judge Thacher resigned, and David P. Lowe was appointed September 12, 1864.

http://www.kshs.org/publicat/khq/1973/73_4_gambone.htm "As a personal friend and a member of our Constitutional Convention, I have a preference for judge, Thacher. But Gov. Crawford has done well for the State. If Gov. [Charles] Robinson were a candidate he would be my first choice." -C. I. H. NICHOLS

http://www.kancoll.org/books/cutler/douglas/douglas-co-p23.html L. H. PERKINS: He immediately afterward settled in Lawrence, Kan., where he commenced reading law in the office of Judge Thatcher

jazzttt 6 years, 4 months ago

Back to more important things than all this sniping...I have an excellent book [purchased at the Watkins Museum] by John Peterson about pioneer Kansas architect John G. Haskell. It mentions this house on p.78, saying that the author's research couldn't positively tie the house to Haskell, but that it was started c.1870 by Luddington, sold around 1873 to Judge Thatcher, and was added onto extensively by his family around 1884-85, thus explaining the different architecture in the rear. Whatever, it's a valuable treasure, and if the damages were only $5K and no serious injuries resulted, someone was looking out for the family, and best wishes to them. Can't we get back to friendlier sentiments?

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

I have posted on the topic that is why the trolls came out. I have also stated & restated the same point which is in the article, "Bradford said the fire was started by "improper use of smoking materials," and the damage estimate is $5,000." If it were a candle they would have said candle, if it were electrical they would have said elictrical, They said " smoking materials" i.e. cigarettes, pipes, charboy, whatever is smoking materials. Either way the one who was home is a minor and he was there alone so even if it were only cigarettes there is some room for alarm. Can you imagine if the fire had been worse, perhaps a life lost. All I'm saying is that those who initially commented had a point regardless of wether others found it offensive. That is why I pointed out with emphisis that particular quote from the article. As I already said I am sure the Doc has the money to repair the damge done to the house.

coolmarv 6 years, 4 months ago

"It is better than a soap opera I tell ya." 85 comments and 6 were about the article. Good job folks.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Thank you so much for pointing that out.

Veritas 6 years, 4 months ago

Oh Kathy...you also forgot an "r" in with your surprise in an earlier post. Just thought I'd remind you as I watch from the sidelines.

"I could suprise the bejesus out of you"

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

surprises is spelled with an "S" not a "Z". Hope in one hand and ........... yeah you know.

TweakinTopekan 6 years, 4 months ago

Maybe the 17 year old had a tacky velvet jacket with ruffles around the neck and sleeves?

Would THAT being "Smoking Materials"? Or just simply flaming?

Oh well....either way it would still be historically accurate to that houses history!

observantone 6 years, 4 months ago

Oh, poor poor enforcer, always the victim. I was hoping all of the offensive posts would be deleted.

Oh, and Kathy - I just love surprizes.

TweakinTopekan 6 years, 4 months ago

There are a LOT of nice families living in tar-paper shacks, or one paycheck away from living in their cars this christmas.

And at least ONCE every year, in any city, a poor family is burned out of their home and onto the street.

While I am sure that having a fire at the Maupin house really sucks (No matter how it started or how much it cost) I am reserving my pity for families that truly need it, and are not able to pull their lives back together after a disaster.

Sounds like the Riordons will come out just fine on this. A lot of other families will have $5000 fires that destroy EVERYTHING in their lives.

RCNisnofun 6 years, 4 months ago

What does it matter? It was an accident that caused brief emotional distress on a nice family making something of themselves. It was a fire. It's not the first or last time it'll happen no matter what the cause was. It's Christmas, cheer up and get over it. Merry Christmas to all.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

That is a good question, but since you asked so nicely I will tell you. We all attended ( the kids & I) sexual abuse therapy. Part of the agreement with the therapist was to wait one year before filing, since divorce court is very time consuming and our emotions were all high at that time. I didn't see the harm in that since he was in prison. In fact he was in prison for another six months into the divorce before the sentance guidelines were rolled back allowing his release. I with the help of Delorese Mosley, Dan Dunbar ( D.A's office) and Warren Burkett of the LPD was able to get him a few more months beyond retroactive release date. It didn't matter though since he appealed the divorce for some time after that. This is an at will state anyway so I still got the darn thing done. To date he is still not allowed any contact thanks to Judge Shepard's atttention to detail. I will say my divorce lawyer sucked though, no I won't post her name.

monkeywrench1969 6 years, 4 months ago

I believe some would also list items such as candles and other related items fit in the same catagory definition. What type of items are used as decorations during this time of year I don't know.

Maybe you should get on the speed dial to Bradford (with all the complaining you do I am should you have faulted him for many things) to find out the specific cause.

Good for you for getting the bad guy, but what took you so long to divorce him if he was so bad...

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Actually not in the slightest since the good Doc was not involved, but do enjoy it all. Since I was the one who made sure the above molester was locked up. One of my prouder moments in life. Thanks for putting him up maybe he will see it and remember how awful he really is. But still the cause of the fire in question was listed as "improper use of smoking materials." Too bad people on here can't read and accept what is published by the LJW.

scenebooster 6 years, 4 months ago

"I laugh in your general direction."

"Hey Kathy you mad..."

From the Blotter of LJ World http://www2.ljworld.com/news/1995/may/13:

...and the laughter fades away...

rebeccafrazier 6 years, 4 months ago

you said it monkeywrench1969!!!!!!

monkeywrench1969 6 years, 4 months ago

Guess the paper called this one too.

monkeywrench1969 6 years, 4 months ago

Hey Kathy you mad because the good doctor is a mandated reporter.

From the Blotter of LJ World http://www2.ljworld.com/news/1995/may...

Following is a list of other inmates who were convicted in local and area courts whose parole hearings also are scheduled in June. The list includes the county or counties in which they were convicted, the crimes for which they were convicted and the facility where they are incarcerated.

Kevin R. Moten, Douglas, theft and three counts of burglary, Ellsworth Correctional Facility. Andrew Lorenzo, Douglas, aggravated sexual battery, Hutchinson Correctional Facility. Terry Davis, Jefferson, burglary and theft, Lansing Correctional Facility. James A. Gragg, Douglas, aggravated incest, Lansing Correctional Facility. Tommy L. Jones, Jefferson and Douglas, burglary, criminal damage to property and robbery, Winfield Correctional Facility.

Divorces granted

Kathleen L. Gragg, Lawrence, and James A. Gragg, Lansing. Monika Barnett, Omaha, Neb., and Robert Barnett, Colorado Springs, Colo. Lilanni Connolly, Olathe, and Mark J. Connolly, Lawrence. Darleene K. Landon, Lawrence, and Brian L. Landon, Helena, Okla.

District court

Criminal case proceedings

-- James A. Gragg, 39, 535 North St., was sentenced on Thursday to three to five years imprisonment on an aggravated incest conviction. The charge was filed June 25 after Gragg reportedly molested a daughter. He pleaded no contest to the charge and was found guilty on Sept. 27.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Except that you don't call the shots when or if a thread is done. The fire inspector called the cause, not me. The Journal World reported the cause not me. One day you will realize the illusion of control that is in your mind is in no way a reality. I could suprise the bejesus out of you, but prefere to watch you rehash the old and tired lies you spew. I laugh in your general direction. I know you fear being verified but everyone knows who you and yours are simply by your posting style. Try to have some fun today.

rebeccafrazier 6 years, 4 months ago

Hey Dr.Rioran is a very respectful man people. He just had a FIRE! Give his family a break.Improper smoking materials could also be classified as using paper or other things in a fire place! Automatically you assume it was the worse of the two. I am Sorry For what you and your family are going thru at this time, But thank God nobody was HURT!

observantone 6 years, 4 months ago

Becoming a verified user is not something I wish to do because of folks just like you. I think it is humorous the way you keep telling people to be like you and post under your real name considering everyone knew it anyway. It does keep you in check a bit which is a nice change.

Now, this topic is dead, unless, of course you would like to keep it going, and going, and going.............................

BTW - slander is the spoken word used to damage. Libel is the written form.

Becky 6 years, 4 months ago

To the Riordan family my best wishes if there is anything that you need please let my family know. Becky and Scott Alden

scenebooster 6 years, 4 months ago

No, Kathy - not the truth, you.

You suck.

Flap Doodle 6 years, 4 months ago

Who's running the book on when enforcer gets banned again?

jaycat 6 years, 4 months ago

Sorry about your historical house. Hope the 17 year old is okay.

Need to buy that boy a proper ash tray if he is going to smoke in the house, even if it's not the roll your own kind. It's illegal in KS for a minor to buy & if jr did not buy it, it's still illegal for an adult to buy and give it to him.

I don't think the smoking material would have been a candle or something else. If it were then the report should have said unattended material.

Peace out.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Yes the truth often does suck, but I have found it is best to address things directly. Denial can really muck the waters. As I said in the first thread about this story " it is sad what happened", but then again it may be the tip of the ice berg in this case.

scenebooster 6 years, 4 months ago

As I said, alleged.

All I know for sure is that you suck, and there is ample proof of that.

scenebooster 6 years, 4 months ago

"Slander."

If it were slander, one would think that a loud-mouth like yourself would be a little more vociferous in your denials...

"Two quotes tell the story."

Indeed. Which is exactly why pointing it out is so petty.

Especially from an alleged pedophile crack whore.

Bobbi Reid 6 years, 4 months ago

Kathy, smoking materials can be a lighter, match, etc.. maybe lighting a candle... why do you always assume the worst in everyone... you know what they say about assuming .......

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Two quotes tell the story.

Try the truth observantone, become a verified poster. That's right you have feathers.

observantone 6 years, 4 months ago

An attorney?

BBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Now that's funny.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Two quotes tell the story.

scenebooster 6 years, 4 months ago

Damn, Kathy - care to comment on that list of alleged charges above?

If those are true, you should probably not judge anyone for anything ever again...

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Or is it to protect yourself? The door has now opened to your speacial hell. Cheers!

acg 6 years, 4 months ago

And, I just want to say that I'm tired as hell of this Kathy Gragg person. I know I can be a pain in the ass at times, as we all can, and I'm very opinionated and even downright rude to uber conservatives who deserve it, but this awful woman is awful to everyone. She almost seems to get a sense of glee from the bad things that happen to people. I've never come across anyone like her before. Isn't she supposed to be an attorney or something professional like that? If so, and if the laundry list of offenses (above) is actually true, how does she still have a license?

Go away Kathy Gragg. First of all, your last name is reminiscient of a phlegmy throat noise and that's bothersome. Secondly, you're a hateful, awful boil of the ass of humanity and thirdly, if the info above is even close to correct, I don't want a stalker, psycho, meth smoking, herpes infested, molester sympathizing thief on our boards anymore.

75x55 6 years, 4 months ago

Lovely house, hope all goes well with restoration.

Too bad it's in Lawrence, if these forum postings are typical of Lawrence 'neighbors'.

srichardson22 6 years, 4 months ago

Were it not for the God-given gifts Dr. Riordan has, I may not still have my two beautiful "special" girls. I went to school with one of his daughters as well - it is a wonderful family. Please give them a break and respect the time, effort, money & love they've given to a local treasure. Best wishes and happy holidays to the Riordan family!

observantone 6 years, 4 months ago

Tweakin - if you would have taken the time to read the posts before slandering a family name once again, you would have noticed that Mr. Ramirez posted a link to the Larryville thread. Derkallah took it from there and posted the actual text, simply because he was trying to get back at Gragg for her posts about his family. How you turned it into another slam against an innocent family is beyond me, except I can only assume you have an issue with extreme paranoia. I realize you like to keep things alive, as is obvious of your attacks on Agnostik, but let it go, will ' ya? I also believe the horrible things written about Gragg should be removed if only to keep others from keeping this going , and going, and going. Enough people have been hurt to last a lifetime.

I am so glad everyone in the Maupin house is okay, and that repairs can be made.

smitty 6 years, 4 months ago

What is all the whinning about? It was reported that $5,00 damage. That's nothing so minimal it isn't worth debate.

As far as the smoking and the kid home alone, well ya all are just looking to nag the old had since you are unable to get her on other issues to your satifaction. The kid has some 'splainin to do to his daddy who defends him no matter.

The fire alarm and zoning is not an issue here and none of our business.

acg 6 years, 4 months ago

I absolutely love this house. This house is, by far, the most beautiful house in this whole town. I sure hope the damage was minimal and I'm so glad no one was injured.

max1 6 years, 4 months ago

"It couldn't have been there in 1863, or Quantrill would have gotten it" -jazzttt

Which brings up the history of another house in the Oread Neighborhood -- the George and Annie Bell house at 1008 Ohio Street. According to the history of Quantrill's raid, after his guerillas had killed George Bell, they set his house on fire. How much of the existing structure is actually original?

max1 6 years, 4 months ago

jazzttt, Thanks for the information. I also have some old pictures I took of the house but mine don't go back as far as yours. I think some of the tall pine trees in the front yard have been removed since 1990, which is when I took my first picture of the house.

"I prefer newer houses but its good that some people take care of old ones especially a really old one designed by an Indian." -BigPrune

John G. Haskell wasn't an Indian. There are several buildings still standing in Lawrence designed by Haskell. You must be thinking of Dudley Haskell for whom Haskell Indian Nations University was named, but he wasn't an indian either. http://www.visitlawrence.com/visitor/attractions/6/ Haskell Indian Nations University (HINU) first opened its doors in 1884 as the United States Indian Industrial Training School. In 1890, the name of the school officially changed to Haskell Institute in honor of Dudley C. Haskell, the congressman instrumental in having the school built in Lawrence. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dudley_H... Dudley C. Haskell: Born in Springfield, Vermont, Haskell moved to Lawrence, Kansas with his parents in 1855. http://old-picture.com/mathew-brady-studio/pictures/Haskell-Dudley.jpg A picture of Dudley Haskell

http://skyways.lib.ks.us/genweb/archives/1918ks/bioh/haskeljg.html John G. Haskell, who made a reputation both as a soldier and an architect, was born in Chittenden County, Vermont, February 5, 1832 . . . During the Civil war Captain Haskell served as assistant quartermaster general of Kansas . . . In 1866 he was made architect of the state house, building the east wing, and as state architect subsequently constructed much of the capitol; also the State University, Snow Hall, the insane asylums at Topeka and Osawatomie, the reform school at Topeka and the reformatory, were all designed and largely built by him. http://www.lawrenceks.org/web_based_agendas/03-27-07/03-27-07h/pl_l-10-02-2006_925_vermont_staff_report.html 925 Vermont Street, known as Plymouth Congregational Church . . . The original building was designed by prominent Kansas architect John G. Haskell in 1868

http://www.douglascolawlibrary.org/legalhistory.html July 4, 1903 - Cornerstone laid for the new Douglas County, Kansas, courthouse . . . The County Commissioners accepted the deed to the land on March 29, and subsequently organized a building design competition. The Commissioners were unable to decide on one single architect, so they asked architects J.G. Haskell and Frederick C. Gunn to work together on the project as associates . . . Haskell and Gunn began drafting detailed plans that would permit construction to begin early in 1903.

hawklet21 6 years, 4 months ago

It is clear, I just didn't understand why she was singled out when longgonefromlarryville said the exact same thing. And I was THINKING another person said the cheech and chong quote, but I forgot it was artichokeheart who is the same person. Oh well. I don't particularly care, I was just curious.

scenebooster 6 years, 4 months ago

hawklet, it ought to be pretty clear - this family suffered a setback (at the holidays, no less), and all Kathy can do is attempt to judge people (something that the Jesus she invokes all the time was not super into).

hawklet21 6 years, 4 months ago

Ok. There is one thing I don't understand, and if someone wants to reply that would be nice. I understand enforcer is not a very popular person, I've seen her posts and scratched my head a few times, but what in the world has gotten everyone all up in arms over her for this story? Was it the comment she made about two quotes telling the story? Because if so, that might not be a tactful post, but from the story seems to be quite true and I can't figure out why you would attack her and not others who made the same sort of comments.

scenebooster 6 years, 4 months ago

Such a beautiful house. Here's to hoping that the repair is quick and painless.

Kathy Gragg might be the most objectionable person on these threads (and that's saying something).

jazzttt 6 years, 4 months ago

To Max1: I'm going to ignore all this sniping that doesn't belong here [at least at this time of year] and pass on what I know about the house. The 1968 small booklet I have titled "Nineteenth Century Houses in Lawrence Kansas" implies that the house was started in the 1860s, then added onto in the 1870s by a subsequest owner. It couldn't have been there in 1863, or Quantrill would have gotten it as he did the house at 1701 Tenn., especially since 1613 was originally owned by the owner of the Eldridge Hotel. My best guess is middle to late 1860s [say about 1868-9] for the front portion, then a later portion added on about 1872 or later by Judge Thatcher. I remember reading that the back portion may have been added as late as the 1880s. This features a nice round tower and spindled porte-cochere that appear later than the front portion, but you can't easily see those from the street. I guess it was a falling-in haunted house when Maupin-Mecaskey restored it starting in the 1950s, the present owners appear to be doing an excellent job preserving this legacy. Let's all have a happy holiday and let the present owners get back to mending things.

tashtego 6 years, 4 months ago

It's an incredible house, one of many. And somewhere out there is an enterprising author who will write a book about it and some of the other historic houses in the city, those still around and those no longer around.

And speaking of which, some of the so-called "city fathers" tore down an entire block of Old West Lawrence to put up a tacky bank building that replaced an earlier one.

As part of this, the former First Baptist Church was also torn down, 8th and Kentucky.

BigPrune 6 years, 4 months ago

Are the comments a carryover from some other article?

Keep up the good work. I'm sure Mr. Haskell is pleased.

RomanNose 6 years, 4 months ago

That house is incredible. Sounds like a nice family.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Not to worry I private messaged the poster and ask them to cite sources for the ridiculous content. My life is an open book in contrast others not so much. Rubber meet road.

TweakinTopekan 6 years, 4 months ago

I've been to some pretty wild parties in that old Maupin Mansion WAAAAY back in the day.

If those walls could talk!

TweakinTopekan 6 years, 4 months ago

I guess I just don't understand the world very much at all. I posted an observation, pointing out the hypocrisy (Of what is supposedly a "first time poster", posting the tired old laundry-list of Enforcers evil and sins....odd that a first time poster would suddenly HAVE all of that info? Much less to post it in such a manner?...think about that for a moment) I pointed out that if someone is going to keep blathering on and bringing up cheating wives and spouses (On multiple threads here) and THEN start with nasty rumors about STDs...then they are in effect saying that ALL parties to those adulterous festivities would then have those STDs......I wasnt the one that made those accusations, I just pointed out that throwing that kind of dirt around really just dirties up OTHER people.....who "deserve" it just as much, even if unintentional.

That post got deleted? How weird!

reason 6 years, 4 months ago

To the Riordans which all of Lawrence and surrounding areas know they are a great family--we are truly sorry for the fire mishap and to be at this time of the year is just terrible--but am really glad that nobody was hurt and happy that the house is going to be ok,,ever since i was a little girl i had always admired that house and when i saw that you had took over the house i knew that house would be in good hands of a wonderful family like yours--please just ignore the stupid comments in here those people have nothing better to do--besides we all were kids once and so were they!!!

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Brovo! Now why don't you become a verified user? Never mind. If you read the article connected to this thread you will see it plain as the nose on your face. The truth is always in style, try it some time.

sheshapes 6 years, 4 months ago

(continued)...

Or maybe I have. This is all speculation, but maybe it's all a silly, contrived joke that has been manufactured to trap a wider readership. You know, all the world is a stage and such. After all, even the best of people get caught up in a juicy story. If that's the case, I have to tell you, this story is really really really old. Lawrence forums need new material.

But, I'll admit, there is always the surprise of the new-comer who happens upon that particular brand of confusing hatred directed at anyone and everyone for no good reason at all. (continued)

And I mean no disrespect to people who have felt truly victimized by Kathy Gragg and co.

So, after that long rendition, my point is, I think the threat that everything is going to change around here if we don't shape up, is lost on deaf ears. As long as trolls are allowed to troll, people will pull out all stops to protect them and theirs. Some people don't like to see the bullies win.

sheshapes 6 years, 4 months ago

akt2 (Anonymous) says: Eventually because of these kind of posts, the LJW will shut your forum down and revise it. When they start back up, it will be mandatory to set up an account for posting, it will require your full name. They will verify all this information and your name will show as the person posting. This is what happened in Eudora with the Eudora News. Same owners I believe. Just a matter of time.

You might be right akt2, and this bothers me you sound like an outside observer when you talk about LJW shutting down "your forum" and revising it. It doesn't sound like you're a real participant here when you talk about it as our forum (whoever "our" is), and not yours. I'm also wondering who exactly it is that you're warning? Obviously, there were victims provoked to defend themselves here on this thread, and who can blame them for defending all that they love and cherish? You couldn't have been addressing Kathy Gragg, as she has been allowed back on by LJW to post under her real name (I suspect that was the condition of allowing her back on to post at all, and now she continues to harass people under her real name as well as under pseudo names).

I can't stand these types of threats ("your forum" is going to change if you keep this up at least that is what I'm reading from your message). Maybe you didn't mean it as a threat, but there was no "we" in your wording at all. So, how does this concern you? Are you a site administrator?

I enjoy forums where I can anonymously post knowing that everything that I type won't show up in a google search conducted by my employer or anyone else who gets a hair up their butt about me (e.g. Kathy Gragg, a professed internet stalker by forum goers on LV, LJW, and other places). Also, I think most of everyone who reads these LJW (and LV) posts know that this is a case of self defense. Responses in defense to Gragg and co.'s attacks are old hat, but unfortunately, still necessary here. Gragg and company are allowed to stir the pot. I'm not sure I have figured out why this soap opera is continually allowed to unfold either here or in other online community places.

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

I responed from information in the article

"The couple's 22-year-old son, Mark Riordan, said his 17-year-old brother, Joel, was in the home alone at the time of the fire"

I guess if it is a college kid instead of a Doctor that makes all the diffrence. Twice last week some of the same people posting today damned the kid who died @ Oliver Hall & the students in a recent fire. I am verified as a user unlike you. You want to talk the talk then baby walk the walk.

vinividivici 6 years, 4 months ago

Damn Gragg.....an apology to the Riordan family would have been nice. You're a real piece of work! One would think you're life wouldn't be so ridiculously sob-worthy if you could apply the things you learned in kindergarten to your life now.

I hope akt2 is right. I'm writing the ljworld an email tonight. I encourage others who are sick of the slander in the comments section to do the same!

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Got you all riled up I see. Read the article the information is right there. Thanks for sharing.

akt2 6 years, 4 months ago

ForThePeople 6 years, 4 months ago

Hey Tweak, don't you have homes of ill repute to video tape? By the way, wouldn't that be considered a form of stalking? Hummmmmm. You really are showing your ignorance here as Observer is not whoever you think it is. Have you ever considered that Gag has offended more people than just these people that keep getting brought up? Gag is a foul human and her hatred has effected a great many folks! Good for you Mark for standing up to someone so hateful as to relish others misfortunes!!

derkallah 6 years, 4 months ago

THIS IS TO KATHY GRAGG... HAVE A HAPPY AND MERRY HOLIDAY IN YOUR UNBURNT HOUSE. I HOPE YOU GET OFF ON COMMENTING ON THE MISFORTUNE OF OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS, BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WILL ANYWAYS, THAT IS JUST HOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU FUNCTION IN SOCIETY. MY NAME IS MARK RIORDAN. I LOVE MY FAMILY AND I CONSIDER WHAT YOU SAID AS A DIRECT ATTACK ON THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT. WHEN YOU MESS WITH THAT WHICH I HOLD CLOSE TO MY HEART YOU ARE ASKING FOR MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED. YOU ARE IN NO PLACE TO PASS ANY SORT OF JUDGEMENT OR COMENTS ON THE EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN PLACED UPON MY FAMILY, I WONDER AS TO WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD DO SUCH A THING? OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE HAD A VERY DIFFICULT TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND THE LAW, I AM SORRY THAT YOU HAVE HAD A TROUBLED LIFE THAT COMPELS YOU TO INTERVEN IN A NEGATIVE WAY ON OTHERS MISFORTUNES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I HAVE POSTED PLEASE, PLEASE, CALL ME AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT. HOWEVER, I DO NOT HAVE YOUR NUMBER. MY NUMBER IS 785 218- 6386. PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU HAVE TIME AWAY FROM YOUR TOLERANT STANCE ON MOLESTING CHILDREN, ATTACKING POLICE OFFICIALS, AND ABOVE ALL BEING A HORRIBLE EXAMPLE OF WHAT MANY WOULD CALL A CITIZEN OF LAWRENCE. SERIOUSLY... YOU GOT A LOT OF F-ING NERVE.I HOPE YOU CALL HAVE A NICE DAY:) MARK

TweakinTopekan 6 years, 4 months ago

derkallah 6 years, 4 months ago

derkallah 6 years, 4 months ago

TweakinTopekan 6 years, 4 months ago

I used to live right around the corner (On Ohio) from the Maupin house. And a few years before that, I lived in one of the houses directly north of the Maupin house. (Coincidentally, the SAME house my Mother lived in when she went to KU in the 40's). I always admired the Maupin house. So when I heard about this fire, I was mortified.....The first thing that came into my head was "OMG! Did Doug Compton buy the place and now wants to build more cardboard condos?!"

Thats a beautiful house! I'm glad that the damages are fairly minor in the grand scheme.

observantone 6 years, 4 months ago

ForThePeople 6 years, 4 months ago

Mr_Ramirez 6 years, 4 months ago

Mr_Ramirez 6 years, 4 months ago

max1 6 years, 4 months ago

When was the house built? One source I found suggests it was built in 1869, but another claims it was built in 1872. Was it possibly under construction from 1869 to 1872? The National Register doesn't list the construction date.

http://www.nationalregisterofhistoricplaces.com/KS/Douglas/state.html Ludington House ** (added 1971 - Building - #71000310) Also known as Maupin-Mecaskey House 1613 Tennessee St., Lawrence Historic Significance: Architecture/Engineering Architect, builder, or engineer: Haskell, John G. Architectural Style: No Style Listed Area of Significance: Architecture Period of Significance: 1850-1874 Owner: Private Historic Function: Domestic Historic Sub-function: Single Dwelling Current Function: Domestic Current Sub-function: Single Dwelling

jazzttt 6 years, 4 months ago

Triordanmd: Got a few b/w photos of your place I've taken starting in about 1959, would be happy to share prints with you, will probably take a while to look up the negs. Contact me at jazzttt@yahoo.com. Hope you all have a happy holiday despite this speed bump, it could have been much worse. Best wishes, ttt

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

Two quotes tell the story. Now if the good Doc and his wife want to call and complain to me about my comments, the youngest child has the phone #.

Pywacket 6 years, 4 months ago

Yes--ignore the ignorant trolls. Apparently, if you suffer a household catastrophe, you're fair game for any idiot who wants to question the origins of that catastrophe, as well as your decorating taste and anything else they'd like to include in their speculations. Unbelievable.

I'm glad the fire was quickly contained and that no one was injured. Best wishes for speedy repairs--that house is a local treasure and it's fortunate for the community that the residence belongs to someone who cares.

Amy Heeter 6 years, 4 months ago

Bobbi Reid 6 years, 4 months ago

Triordanmd... thank you so much for everything you do in this community. I am glad that no one was injured, and that your family is safe. Happy Holidays

max1 6 years, 4 months ago

"This is probably Lawrence's best Victorian Italianate structure" -jazzttt

Andrew Jackson Downing: Cottage Residences, 1842 http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/avp/cas/fnart/fa267/19th/davis_design6.jpg

http://historicbuildingsct.blogspot.com/2007/05/day-taylor-house-1858.html The Day-Taylor House (1858) Built in Hartford in 1858, this Italian villa is across Wethersfield Avenue from Armsmear. It was first bought by merchant Albert Day. Later owners included Mary Borden Munsill and Edwin Taylor. It had a notable restoration in 1979 and now serves as offices. A recent article discusses this house in relation to the ideas of Andrew Jackson Downing on the benefits of the Italian style.

Kathy Getto 6 years, 4 months ago

I am glad no lives were lost. Please ignore the Internet trolls, those that tell lies to make their own pitiful existence seem important. They are worthless souls.

jazzttt 6 years, 4 months ago

This is probably Lawrence's best Victorian Italianate structure, few towns have anything to rival this. Thank goodness there did not appear to be serious injuries, and no major structural damage. Kudos to the Lawrence emergency responders to get to this so quickly in bad weather conditions and put it out. Hopefully the water damage to the rest of the structure was not serious. This house was lovingly and expensively restored from badly deteriorated condition many years ago [my parents said it was for sale for around $10K in the late '40s] and I've admired it since I lived in the next block as a kid in the 1950s. Best of luck on repairs, glad everyone's OK, you've got a real treasure here. We lost a couple other outstanding examples farther north on Tennessee St alone over the years [Bowersock and Sparr houses] so I'm thankful this one was saved. T. Travis, Pine Bluff, Ark.

Reality_Check 6 years, 4 months ago

Triordanmd: Thank you for keeping such good care of this Lawrence treasure. Just dismiss what Internet posters here say...that's what all the rest of us do.

Triordanmd 6 years, 4 months ago

I want to thank the comments of some, and am very disappointed with others. We had a fire caused by an accident. It will be repaired and I thank God and the fire department for saving the house. We are a family of Faith and love. Look at police reports if you like, you will not find much. A traffic fine, imitating Santa Clause. Pretty Boring stuff. Yes we have put in more money in the house than its value. Some things are more important than money and worth preserving for our city to cherish. Look at the 500 feet of wooden fence, the 50000 pounds of stone and rock; all made or carried by my hands and by my family. All I ask is that you talk about truth, not innuendo and maybe, just maybe, cut a family a break who had a fire. Structures can be replaced; a life and ones reputation need to be held dear.

LongGoneFromLarryville 6 years, 4 months ago

While the cat's away, the mice will smoke a J.