For Sunday, May 1, 2005. Those with birthdays today: You have an unusual year in which the focus will be on your public image and success. Others will see you much differently than you realize. Understand that you might have to give others a taste of reality once in a while. Your sixth sense comes through for you with the public. You have an unusual way that draws others to you. If you are single, you will have your hands full if you want to keep that status. You draw many to you. In fact, you could meet "the one." If you are attached, your relationship will benefit from public appearances. Your sweetie wants to know that you are proud of the person he or she is. Make plenty of time for this person.
The stars show the kind of day you'll have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- *** Once more, you are inspired to do something totally different. Your imagination chooses to play out a long-desired fantasy or dream. Worry less about practical matters; you can worry tomorrow. Tonight: Don't think about Monday.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- ** Surround yourself with music, or go the movies. You need a vacation from the here and now. An older relative or friend might have a special surprise. Don't close off any options. Anything is possible. Tonight: Could be a late night.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** Take off for the day. Go where there is music or where your mind can wander. Others could delight you with their very presence. In a different setting, you discover how very strongly you feel about a situation. Tonight: Ease up.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** A key person wants to take you with him or her. Enjoy yourself, as you don't often get private time. Laugh and relax. A gentler perspective becomes possible. Learn to be more vulnerable with this person. Tonight: Dinner for two.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** Others have very distinct opinions, whether you want to hear them or not. A money discussion is long overdue. You could be overwhelmed by what someone offers you. Listen to someone close. He or she spills new information. Tonight: Go along with plans.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- ** Clear up a project or two. Someone you care about will want extra time. Make it your pleasure to see or speak to this person. News from a distance tosses a different perspective on a relationship. Look for something comparable with a purchase. Tonight: Early to bed.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- **** You have a naturally charming way that draws many to you. What might be a problem is that you are not seeing a loved one or a friend clearly. As a result, you could have a jolt in the near future. Tonight: Forget tomorrow; live today.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- ** Family matters demand all your attention, whether you like it or not. You will see life differently if you relax and flow with the moment. Information comes from a friend in your daily life. Listen. What seems adorable now could be more of a problem than you think. Tonight: Order in.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** You often say what you think. Your wit and ingenuity draw many admirers to your side. Express your love of life by sharing a favorite pastime. Tonight: Dinner at a favorite place.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- * A gamble could easily backfire if you aren't careful. Think in terms of gain and change before taking a risk. Sometimes the trodden path is the right way. Make Sunday calls and touch base with others. Tonight: Early to bed.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- **** You have a spring in your step. This innate enthusiasm draws many to you. Don't make a decision about a money matter just yet. Do your research when you have time. Tonight: Make the most of every moment.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- * Step back and allow someone else to assume control. You laugh, and someone else delights in what he or she hears. Do not reveal too much information. Sometimes the less said, the better. Visit with a neighbor. Tonight: Get some extra rest.