For Sunday, March 20, 2005. Those with birthdays today: You have unusual power and energy this year. Your creativity cuts right through anger and problems. You have the wherewithal to come up with solutions that awe others. You have the energy and power to achieve your fondest desires. Friends and groups help you achieve your goals. Network and spread your wings. The new has unusual appeal. If you are single, a friendship plays a big role in developing a relationship. If you are attached, be a friend as well as a lover. Your bond will solidify even more.
The stars show the kind of day you'll have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- **** Perk up and enjoy yourself. You do everything perfectly. You flow with unusual ease. Pay attention to others. Listen and observe. Your solution-finding and creative skills flourish; let your gifts flow. Tonight: Whooping it up. Friends surround you.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- ** Slow down and enjoy your home life more. A parent needs and demands your attention. Schedule time to visit with family, leaving some special time to yourself. Remember, you cannot be everywhere at one time. Tonight: Slow down, please.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** Make an extra effort to connect with those you care about. Consider making weekly calls a habit. Plan for a movie or late lunch with friends. You could hear some very interesting news from someone at a distance. Tonight: Socialize all you want!
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- ** Investigate the costs before you make a major purchase. Don't decide to tell a partner what you have done after the fact; share the process with him or her. You could discover that this person has strong feelings about what you are doing. Tonight: Revise your budget.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** The Moon in your sign energizes the Lion and emphasizes your natural characteristics. A friend or loved one might be unusually reactive and strong-willed. Count on this attitude kicking in for several weeks. Tonight: What would make you happy?
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- * You might want to pull back and get some extra downtime. Many times you deal with a partner or associate better on a more intimate level. A one-on-one conversation helps you reconnect on a more profound level. Tonight: Get extra R and R.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- **** Friends help you relax and enjoy. A partnership or key relationship plays into your plans. Interactions with a child or new friend could be more intense than you counted on. Flow rather than buck trends. Tonight: Let it all happen.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- ** Lead others rather than allow a project or event to fall apart. You know what you need to do; just do it. A family member pushes hard to have his or her way. You could discover that this person will be on the warpath for quite a while. Tonight: Count on being up late.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- **** Your creativity surges. Get down to basics before brainstorming. Your ability to see life opens others up. Make long-distance calls. Let your fiery nature emerge when dealing with others. The impulsiveness spells success. Tonight: Understand another person better.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- *** Family and close relationships take high priorities. A purchase for your home might be a bit more than you'd anticipated. You find a partner's feedback to be important. Work as a team, not as an isolated individual. Tonight: Let someone else decide.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- **** Mars enters your sign, adding to your verve and energy. You might be far more passionate than usual, and others could react to that. Let someone you trust initiate conversations and design plans. Tonight: Defer for the moment.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- ** Schedule more downtime than usual. Think about a purchase before you actually go off and make it. You might want to think through a decision first. Tonight: Easy does it.