For Tuesday, March 1
Those with birthdays today: This year, what you think should happen might be very different from what does happen. If you notice this tendency, you could be working on false premises or from a distorted reality. Learn to detach and find people with different opinions.Though you might be hesitant to blaze a new trail, do so anyway. Some of you might go back to school to open up your eyes, while others travel and see life from other cultures' perspectives. If you are single, you will meet a very important person in late fall. You will never be the same again. If you are attached, learn to take the high road and understand where your sweetie is coming from. SCORPIO opens your eyes.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- ** Yes, someone might be distorting the facts, but at the same time, he or she might be creatively opening a door. Walk on through. Sometimes how you look at a situation can determine the outcome. Tonight: Dinner for two.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- ** Others express themselves in a way that encourages you to vanish. You also might not want to absorb all the information you are given. Tonight: Don't be a yes man -- or woman!
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- ** Know when you have had enough and say so. Others might be taken aback by your strength -- or should we say stubbornness? Consider the function of your daily life when making decisions. Tonight: Easy works.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** Others need your feedback and information. Someone's attitude or tendency to talk down to you turns you off. How you let this person know you have had enough will reflect who you are. Tonight: Let it all hang out!
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- ** You'd be smart to listen rather than talk. Others might have what you consider to be unsound ideas, but don't even try to convince them otherwise. Tonight: Let others be headstrong.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- ** Keep up the good conversation, but don't get triggered by a difference of opinion or a seemingly impossible situation. You aren't going to resolve the matter in a traditional way. Tonight: At a favorite haunt.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- ** Not putting all your eggs in one basket might be instrumental to your long-term success. There is no time like the present to initiate new procedures. Tonight: Your treat.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** Your enthusiasm falls flat with a risk involving money and/or love. Detour out of these areas for now, and you'll get a lot accomplished. Know when to call it quits. Tonight: As you like it.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- * No matter which way you turn, you hit a problem. Know when you cannot win for losing. Pull up stakes or don't get vested in an either-or situation. Maintain a low profile. Tonight: Get extra rest.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- *** You could cause yourself a problem by taking a situation too literally. Force yourself to let go. What counts is what is happening around you right now. Tonight: Share with someone who is always a bit standoffish.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- *** Know that many await your reaction and decision. You command respect because of the results you get. Take charge and run with the ball. Think of yourself as the lead actor. Tonight: A late dinner.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- ** Being able to identify with others could be key to your effectiveness. A boss appears contrary, but ultimately the difficult person could be you. Tonight: Detach from a volatile situation.