For Sunday, April 17, 2005. Those with birthdays today: Others play a big role in what happens in your life this year. Though you are a self-starter, often people close to you take action or part the waters to make your life easier. Let go of control and understand that others want to play a more active role in your life. You are receiving acknowledgment for who you are and what you have done. You often feel inspired and unusually creative. If you are single, romance makes a big difference in your life. Don't try to make this bond conform to your ideas. Rather, simply enjoy. If you are attached, your sweetie does well with more say-so. Let go and let this person do his or her thing.
The stars show the kind of day you'll have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- **** Finally, you can do no wrong -- nearly. You can turn left or right; both ways work. A child or loved one wants to please and delight you. Just let the day spin out. What might happen could be most worthwhile. Tonight: Love the one you are with.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
*** Don't stroll far from home base. You have a good time nearly anywhere you are, with anyone you see. In fact, by just doing your normal Sunday routine, delightful moments occur. Enjoy the richness of life. Tonight: Make a special meal.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** Investigate different options, understanding what works. Calls, invitations and knocks on your door shove you out of the doldrums. A romance could kindle out of the blue if you are single. If you are attached, play newfound lovers. Tonight: Add candlelight.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- ** You have the makings of a shop-alcoholic right now. You want this and that for your home. A new lawn mower might be nice, and a gardener even better. Just go with the flow, trying not to fight the inevitable. Tonight: Happy wherever you are.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** The planets roll out the red carpet, and you glide right over it. You are a star. Use the heavy magnetism and energy dropped on you to make your day perfect. The real question is: What would you like to do most? Tonight: All smiles.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** Understanding works wonders with a very crucial issue. Your instincts are unusually in tune. Use them for a money matter or a new purchase. Curb a tendency today to want to make a big splash. Tonight: Happy by yourself.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- **** You walk with magic right now. Friends, good will and luck all blaze a new trail with you. Understand that what's easy for you might be difficult for others. Pitch in and help wherever you can. Get together for a ballgame or some other seasonal activity. Tonight: The party could go till the wee hours.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- ** All eyes turn to you, whether you want them to or not. The problem lies in getting more of what you want from a situation. Be willing to grab the steering wheel and call the shots. You want it your way or not at all. Could this attitude be self-defeating? Tonight: Out late.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- **** You find that friends contribute to an unusual plan or adventure. Not everyone has to think like you do. In fact, the more people involved, the more delightful the adventure is. Think past restrictions. Tonight: Take an overview.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Not everyone has a clear shot of making what he or she wants happen. A significant other or true-blue friend instruments an opportunity you have wanted for a while. What you hear helps open doors. Act on information. Tonight: Let imagination and reason mix.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- **** Jump on another's suggestions. In fact, muzzle yourself and listen to what heads in your direction. Tonight: The only answer is "yes."
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- *** Getting extra R and R happens easily. A partner or loved one wants to pitch in and make your day even nicer. Why would you even consider saying "no"? Play a game of Scrabble. Have fun with a pal. Tonight: Think "tomorrow."