For Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2004. Those with birthdays today: Express your ideas, but be open to brainstorming. By playing the diplomat you'll get ahead. Your listening skills come into play. As a result, others want to hear your ideas and thoughts. Your gracious attitude and respectful way draw many new professional possibilities this year. Your creativity and fun-loving nature come out. Learn to express your anger so that others can hear it. If you are single, you'll meet someone while out and about or through work. Your romantic side comes out. This relationship could be quite special. If you are attached, the two of you become more visual and do even more together.
The stars show the kind of day you'll have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- *** Be more nurturing to a family member, even if you don't feel like it. Your efforts do count, as others demonstrate. Tonight: A loved one is on the warpath. Refuse to engage.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** Your ability to communicate enhances your personal and professional lives. Finally, you come to an understanding with a boss or an associate. Tonight: Go from fifth gear into neutral.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- *** Finances become a prime issue during a discussion about a potential trip or opportunity. You don't want to say "no," and you don't have to. Tonight: Pay bills.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- **** Your smile soothes others. A partner or associate could be troublesome. Check into an investment involving property, or consider refinancing. Tonight: Only what you want.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- ** Assume a low profile. You have to do very little. Be honest with yourself and how you view a friend, loved one or child. Tonight: Question why another's comment triggers you.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** Your hard work pays off. You finally see the rewards and get the respect you have wanted. Focus on long-term desires, especially those involving health. Tonight: Follow your friends.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- *** You are in the limelight, getting praise for a job well done. Your originality and creativity impress colleagues. Be careful not to push an authority figure. Tonight: Don't count on an early night.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- **** Your vision and ability to see the big picture help everyone. A family member or roommate leans on you. Tonight: Express your dismay so another can hear you.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** A partner has so many suggestions, you could be exhausted. Work with one person at a time, even though a meeting might be on your calendar. Tonight: A friend could be difficult. Let him or her chill out.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- ** Others run with the ball, but in the long run, you will benefit. Gather information. Listen to others. Tonight: Out late.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- *** You have a way of opening others' minds and presenting different points of view. Focus on your daily life and clear out what you must do. Tonight: Don't push yourself.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- *** Your instincts help you with a money venture. Don't spend more than you can afford to lose. Tonight: If you want, go for romance or play with a kid. Let go of work.