For Monday, Nov. 15, 2004. Those with birthdays today: Your self-expression comes out, be it through humor or general creativity. You will tend to risk, but be sure you can afford a backfire. You will be lucky this year, especially come spring, when the world is your oyster. You'll enter a new life and luck cycle at this point. Christen it well. In the interim you might want to look at what isn't working in your life, and let those areas go. Make room for better, and you will get better. Finances become a major focus. If you are single, you could become quite possessive about the person you choose to bond with. Curb a tendency to put this person on a pedestal. Eventually he or she will tumble off. If you are attached, work on creating more romantic moments. Re-create first dates.
The stars show the kind of day you'll have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- *** Everyone's imagination (including yours) runs haywire. Try to funnel this gift and use it constructively. Work with individuals, not groups. Brainstorm. Tonight: Time to direct this intensity elsewhere.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** Others pop up with solutions, ideas and requests. The boss might not be as helpful as you'd like. He or she might be into dreaming up more ideas. Tonight: The world is your oyster.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** Dig into work. You might not have an alternative, especially if you would like to leave the office on time. A new idea or different approach will work well. Tonight: Plan on calm.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- **** Your imagination knows no limit. Your humor invigorates others, encouraging them to focus and find solutions. Do research. Find experts. Tonight: Take care of your responsibilities.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- ** You might not want to open up like you normally do. Some Lions could opt to stay home and work. Partners mean well and could inspire you. Tonight: Order in.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- *** At work you express yourself while inspiring others. You might be distant in the morning, lost in thought on someone new in your life. Careful: You need to be here and now. Tonight: Celebrate the weekend at a favorite spot.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- ** Indulge yourself. You might have been eyeing a new purchase that you really want. Just make sure you are going to get a good buy. Tonight: Curb your possessiveness.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- **** You are the cat's meow with the Moon in your sign, charging you with energy and magnetism. Family might be touchy. Pick and choose your words, as you really don't want the War of the Roses. Tonight: Your wish is another's pleasure.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- ** Don't allow others to pressure you. By proceeding like this is a normal workday, you'll accomplish a lot. A call or compliment puts a smile on your face. Keep plans and ideas to yourself. Tonight: Take some personal time.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Clear out work and add a touch of socializing as you roll into a very social 24 hours. Tonight: Hook up with your friends.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- *** Getting out of work and allowing your professional responsibilities to take a back seat will take tremendous effort. Tonight: In the limelight.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- **** Read between the lines. What others don't say might be more significant than what they do say. Detach and don't trigger. Start thinking about a fall or winter getaway. Tonight: Follow the music.