For Sunday, May 9, 2004. Those with birthdays today: You are able to understand others better than you have in a long time. Opt to take the high road this year, and don't be so reactive. This change in behavior doesn't mean holding in your feelings, but expressing them after you've thought them through. Some of you will opt to travel, whereas others might go back to school. Be open to change. If you are single, romance will enter your life. This person could be very important to you. He or she is quite special. If you are attached, your relationship will bloom with care and openness. Share more of your intimate thoughts. Plan that special trip together.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- ** A must appearance or having to go into work could cause you some stress. You might not be happy about this responsibility, but don't take your mood out on everyone else. Tonight: Celebrate with friends.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- *** Your perspective might be confusing or could cause you to worry. Seek out experts and find other ways to look at a situation. You create your own thoughts! Call friends at a distance. Tonight: Relax with a movie.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** You might want to pull out of a get-together. You want special time with one person who means a lot to you. Go off and share with this person whom you care so much about. Tonight: Try some foreign cuisine.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- **** Others seek you out. You might disappoint an older relative or family member when you decide to socialize with your friends more. Remember, you give enough time to your family. Tonight: Just don't be alone.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- ** Emphasize what you need to get done, be it lawn work or painting a room. You will find that relaxing allows you to feel more open. Join others late in the afternoon. Tonight: Where the crowds are.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- *** You could wake up on the wrong side of the bed. You don't need to carry this mood into your day. Others appear jovial and want to be more playful. Do something you love. Tonight: Slow down some.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- *** You might really play it a lazy day at home. What is wrong with that idea? You relax reading the paper or watching TV. You will want to join friends or a child. Tonight: Do you really care that tomorrow is Monday?
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- ** Your vision of what might be a good idea -- be it a project or something basic -- could conflict with those of others. Avoid the hassle and choose to do something you like. Tonight: Wind down at home.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** Investigate what you think would be a hoot to do but still could be a risk. You might opt to back off; just be ready if you encounter another's natural reaction. Can you afford that? Tonight: Chat away.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Use the high energy that surrounds you to do something you have been putting off. It might be as simple as a day trip or as complicated as making a move on that special person. Tonight: Your treat.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- * If you want to mellow out or vanish, do just that. You are an extremely gregarious sign and sometimes need a break from all the chatting and socializing. Don't even answer the phone. Tonight: Now you sparkle.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- *** Join friends and worry less about funds. Others are simply happy to have you along. Let someone treat you; you will have your turn to do the same soon enough. Let go of worries. Tonight: Head home early.