For Sunday, June 20, 2004. Those with birthdays today: Often, you could change your mind, as so many thoughts go through your head. Your abilities to express yourself and to act on your ideas emerge this year. Re-evaluate what is important and dialogue more with those in your immediate circle. You combine a serious attitude with the ability to laugh and enjoy. In October, you will look to increasing your investments, with an eye to property. At the same time, your focus on family, home and perhaps a better domestic life grows. If you are single, you will meet a lot of people. You could settle in just in time for the fall. If you are attached, you make a strong duo as long as you don't steal your sweetie's thunder.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- **** You know what you want, and you intend to let nothing and no one impede your progress. As you zero in, decide to lighten up more, allowing your vulnerabilities to emerge. Tonight: So what if tomorrow is Monday?
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- *** Expressing yourself might feel good, but others could back off some. Learn the art of handling intense feelings by not allowing them to build up. Decide to spend more time with the family. Tonight: Happy at home.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** Clearly not everyone has the same point of view. Whereas you can justify an expenditure, another person might not be able to. Schedule a lunch with special family members. Tonight: Enjoy those around you.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** You have the energy to zero in on what you want. Don't hesitate to spend some money to manifest a long-term goal. Many will find exercise helpful in handling this surge of energy. Tonight: Treat Dad to dinner.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- *** Don't undermine yourself or the positive vibrations with anger. Let go and relax, knowing that nothing can be resolved immediately. Take a walk with a friend and/or the dog. Tonight: Indulge and be indulged.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** Your flourish and touch make a difference, though you might prefer to spend more quality time with that special person. Emphasize the positive rather than a problem. Tonight: Get a good night's sleep.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- **** Make this day special for everyone around you. Share your sense of celebration and enjoyment of people. Take a dad to a baseball game, or let a child treat you. Tonight: Don't count on an early bedtime.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- **** Don't forget a special person; make calls to wish those afar a special day. You want to be hands-on, whether it is the role of chef or leader. Play your natural role. Put gossip on a back burner. Tonight: Happy out.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- **** Share more of your thoughts with that special person in your life. Together you could have a grand old time discovering new opportunities. Take a day trip to recharge. Tonight: Choose a different setting.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Frequently people will challenge you. Don't make this a big deal, and realize that people often talk about themselves when pointing the finger. Tonight: Let a special person know how much he or she is appreciated.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- ** Your focus points to completing a project or doing something nurturing. Your innate ability to relate to many comes out as you return calls and discuss different perspectives. Tonight: Give more to close family members.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- *** Take a hint from the Aquarius message. You might want to go off and frolic with friends or the kids. Still, remember someone close who might need some extra attention. Tonight: Try to get a good night's sleep.