For Saturday, July 31, 2004. Those with birthdays today: Often you will juggle two different interests, wondering which way to go. Your inner conversations will be like: Do I do what I want, or do I do what I feel? If you are single, you could meet someone very special whom you put on a pedestal. Be careful: He or she could fall off. Who put this person on a pedestal to begin with? It will be you who caused this disappointment. If you are attached, you will need to talk about juggling your different needs. Agree to disagree. Be a bit less dominant than you've been in other years.
The stars show the kind of day you'll have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- **** Letting go and enjoying happens naturally. You might feel pulled between friends and loved ones. You will tend to overdo it. Tonight: Raise cane.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- ** You are pulled between two different interests. Juggling what is going on will take talent. Someone is likely to be out of sorts. Tonight: What starts as an early night could develop into a late party.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** Reach out for someone at a distance. How you feel might be a direct reflection of your ability to rearrange your schedule. Tonight: Investigate a new restaurant or jazz/blues spot.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- ** You juggle finances with finesse and ease (so you think). A partner might be very confused about what you are doing. Tonight: Be a duo.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** You might feel pushed and pulled between and betwixt friends, associates, loved ones and your needs. If you are single, you could meet someone who will dazzle you. Tonight: Relish every moment.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- *** Focus on enjoying yourself through a favorite pastime. Don't feel like you always need to have spectacular plans. Tonight: A movie or concert.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- **** Your focus needs to be on a child or loved one. Friends might be quite distracting, or you might have something you want to do. Tonight: Add some music or a movie.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- ** You are in a pressure cooker, no matter how you cut it. Evaluate your needs; although you might want to be out on the town, a family member comes first. Tonight: Stay close to home.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- **** Even if you are planning to take off, you probably won't. You find out that someone in your immediate surroundings wants to hang out with you, and you with him or her. Tonight: Let your imagination decide.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- ** What becomes obvious, if not today then very soon, is that you need to curb your spending. Money runs through your fingers like water. Tonight: Fun doesn't have to cost.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- **** The Full Moon in your sign adds to your energy and magnetism. Others come forward and want to be part of your plans. Tonight: Just for you.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- * Use today for yourself and something personal that you might have wanted to take care of. Listen to other's suggestions and invitations, but stick to your guns. Tonight: Keep it low-key.