- Kansas leads the all-time series, 8-1. In the last meeting, the Jayhawks beat the Bears, 79-58, Feb. 11, 2003 in Waco, Texas.
- KU coach Bill Self is 0-1 against the Bears; Baylor coach Scott Drew never has faced the Jayhawks as a head coach.
- KU is 4-0 all-time versus the Bears in Allen Fieldhouse.
- Kansas is 90-15 all-time versus schools from Texas.
- Kansas is 1,007-463 all-time against schools in the Big 12 Conference.
- The Jayhawks won the first-ever meeting with Baylor, 57-46, Dec. 3, 1951 in Lawrence.
- Baylor's Drew was the associate head coach at Valparaiso when the Crusaders lost to the Jayhawks, 81-73, Jan. 2, 2002, in Lawrence.
- Jayhawk assistant Tim Jankovich was 1-1 against the Bears from 1993-97 while head coach at North Texas.
- KU, which has lost two straight games, last lost three straight in 1994 (Oklahoma State, Missouri and Nebraska).
- KU has won 23 straight home games against Big 12 opponents.
- Keith Langford needs 12 points to pass Steve Woodberry for 25th place on Kansas' all-time career scoring list.
- Baylor point guard Carl Marshall has no assists in his last five games.
- Aaron Miles needs 21 assists to pass Kirk Hinrich for third place on KU's all-time career assist list. Miles needs 16 steals to pass Hinrich for third place on the Jayhawks' all-time career steals list.
February 18, 2004