For Sunday, Feb. 15, 2004. Those with birthdays today: You might want to keep a notebook of your dreams, ideas or whatever comes into mind. You are unusually inspired this year, and you will want to remember some of the ideas that come up in the years ahead. Some might find you a bit airy-fairy, and as a result you might add a more creative person to your inner circle. You will gain financially through others. If you are single, you will meet someone late 2004 or 2005, though you might be surprised by your choices. You are changing, and so will your taste in people. If you are attached, maintain a high level of communication between you and your sweetie; otherwise, you could grow in separate directions.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- **** You simply enjoy yourself wherever you are, though you might like being around your friends the most. Carefully investigate possibilities that surround a budding friendship. Tonight: Visit with a parent.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- *** Spending some time with a loved one or relative enjoying a favorite outdoor pastime might fit the bill, if it isn't too cold. Otherwise, opt for the movies or a lengthy lunch out. Tonight: Take your bows.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** Others feel as if they cannot do enough for you. As a result you feel deeply cared about. Schedule an outing: ice skating or perhaps a favorite flea market or museum. Tonight: Opt for togetherness.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- ** Whatever you do, bring in that special person to help you and encourage you. You will see life from his or her point of view, which could be quite magical. Let the child in you out. Tonight: Out with friends.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** New beginnings come your way, if you let them. Understand what makes a loved one tick. Allow more loving to emanate from you, and you will like what occurs. Tonight: Try to make it an early night.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- ** Stay close to home and finish up an important project or two. Invite a child or loved one to join you in a favorite hobby or pastime. Express your support for someone you care about. Tonight: Be a kid again.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- **** Ask for more of what you want from a child or loved one. If you would like to share more with a new friend, child or loved one, the mood is conducive to doing just that. Tonight: Start thinking "work."
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- **** Investigate a possible purchase more carefully. What seems out of whack very well could be. You come to a sure decision after a discussion with a family member. Tonight: Build a relationship on a solid base.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- **** Your smile proves to be a sure winner and unstoppable. Others respond to your ideas and multiple ways. Listen carefully to news that heads your way. Think before you leap. Tonight: Slow down gradually.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- ** Make it OK to be lazy for a day. You might want time to call those at a distance and daydream some. Plan a trip, if you can, in the near future. Know that you don't have to do anything at all. Tonight: You perk up.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- **** Your spontaneity allows others to open up. You decide to express more thoughts than you have in a long time. Express a newfound inspiration. The product will be of unusual quality. Tonight: Slow down.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- ** In some way you might be stunned by a parent or superior and what he or she chooses to reveal. Your perspective of this person changes a lot. You find him to be more approachable. Tonight: Catch up on news.