For Sunday, Feb. 8, 2004. Those with birthdays today: You develop the skill to choose the proper words at the right moment. You tend to draw others to you because of your smile and easy ways. You accomplish a lot working with others on an individual basis. In fact, making money comes easily. A trip in late 2004 and 2005 will be significant. Some of you might opt to gain knowledge through classes or seminars. Your goals are in the process of change. If you are single, you will meet people easily, but finding the right one might be a challenge. That will likely happen after the summer. If you are attached, don't fight about what you want in the distant future. Enjoy the here and now.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- *** With Venus adoring your sign right now, your appeal builds, though a disagreement with someone at a distance or a change of plans might make it hard for you to believe just that. Tonight: Put your feet up.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** Your playfulness delights those around you. Don't take someone's comment too personally, as you might discover that your feelings get hurt easily in the next few days. Tonight: Do what you enjoy.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- ** Look at the long term, and detach from an immediate situation. You could find that your perspective helps you and others, if they are willing to listen. Make plans with a friend whom you enjoy. Tonight: Home.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** Speak your mind. With that smile and a touch of diplomacy, the cards tumble in your favor. Others seem drawn to you. Prepare to revise your schedule as need be. Pressure builds. Tonight: Early to bed.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** You might want to think "vacation," but maintaining the household budget is key. If you find that there is a huge difference of opinion, you might want to postpone making firm plans. Tonight: Order in.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** The Moon in your sign adds that extra pizzazz to everything you do. You might be on top of the world and inspire a partner, but you might want to distance yourself from a family member. Tonight: The world is your oyster.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- ** Maintain a low profile, and you'll draw someone to you. Go toward him or her, and you might not have as positive a result. Deal with a difficult neighbor, trying another approach. Tonight: Get a good night's sleep.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- **** Aim for more of what you want, with the full expectation of receiving it. You could be developing a deeper friendship with someone in your immediate environment. Tonight: Play as if there is no tomorrow.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** Others push, and you might want to vanish. Actually, this might not be a bad idea. You might not be in the mood to deal with many different people. Hang with a favorite person. Tonight: Be with the one you love.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Take an overview right now rather than getting plugged into what is going on. An expenditure on a family member or the house could bring everyone a lot of pleasure. Tonight: Listen to a favorite piece of music.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- *** You have the right words, but a friend might not want to listen. No one can say you haven't tried. Make plans with someone you really value and care about. Do something together that you both enjoy. Tonight: Go for cozy.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- **** Others will seek you out if you do nothing. You also might want or need to change plans because of a responsibility or an older relative. You find a partner to be most supportive and caring. Tonight: Accept an invitation.