For Sunday, Dec. 26, 2004. Those with birthdays today: This year, you try to decide how much to give and try to establish your limits. Debate also occurs within yourself about whether you should do what you want, what you feel or what you think is the right thing to do. Experiment with these different approaches and discover what works for you. You will become more self-reliant as the result of an element of unpredictability that runs through your life. If you are single, socializing happens naturally, though you might not want to settle in until fall 2005. Have fun dating. If you are attached, you will share more and establish new boundaries. Give your sweetie plenty of say-so.
The stars show the kind of day you'll have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19) HHH The Full Moon stops you dead in your tracks. Stop running and start relaxing. Make your home your castle and think about recent happenings. If you can get some thank-you notes written, do. Tonight: Relax.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** Reach out for others and hear about their holiday. You also might want to visit with friends. Understand that others could be exhausted. A surprise still heads your way. Tonight: Remain responsive.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- ** Though the bills might not have arrived, you might already be weighing recent damages to your checking account. Remember how much you enjoyed giving this year and sharing more of yourself. Tonight: Order in or have leftovers.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- **** This Full Moon highlights you. Be yourself and make choices that please you. Someone at a distance could play a role in your decisions. Perhaps you might hop in the car and get together with each other. Tonight: It's your call.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- * Know when to say "enough," be it to yourself or to everyone else. Vanish if you must. You cannot be the happy Lion without some R & R. Take care of yourself, whether it is getting extra sleep or taking a walk by yourself. Tonight: A partner surprises you.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** Where you are, others continue to celebrate as if there is no tomorrow. If you are single, someone quite unusual could stroll into your life. If you are attached, your sweetie could surprise you with his or her actions. Tonight: Carry on till the wee hours.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- ** A must appearance could stress you out. You might want to leave suddenly and head home. Your nerves might be fried from recent events. You know how to vanish nicely and not hurt anyone's feelings. Tonight: Choose a stress-buster.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- **** Your mind could drift, or you might be playing out a fantasy. Don't forget to touch base with those you haven't yet. Your spontaneity takes you down an interesting path. Tonight: Relax to a movie.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- **** Make plenty of quality time to delight and enjoy a special loved one. His or her Christmas is not complete without you. Remember to let others know that you are unavailable. Tonight: Be a duo.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Respond to the many who seek you out. Understand that you cannot fulfill every request or invitation. Pick and choose. You also might indulge in some spontaneity. Remember that this is your holiday weekend too. Tonight: Certainly not alone.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- ** Settle in and recuperate. You might need to clean up or start thanking others. The key is to relax. Say "no" to a spontaneous idea that could cost you financially. Curb spending, knowing that there is a tomorrow. Express the new you. Tonight: Try for an early bedtime.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- **** You continue to surprise your inner circle, especially a child or loved one. Naturally, you add a new dimension and different ideas. Tonight: Don't worry about time.