For Saturday, Dec. 4, 2004. Those with birthdays today: You have an unusually imaginative side, which emerges often this year. Use your sixth sense to help you deal with others. Do not buy a computer or car this year, as you might not like your choice later. Take a strong stand professionally and become more involved in your work and/or public image. You have a way of saying the right thing at the right time. Be sensitive to others. Be sure that anyone you talk to is understanding or receiving your message. If you are single, you might tend to make someone into what you want and not look at him or her realistically. Toss the rose-colored glasses. If you are attached, make music and trips to the water more a part of your life.
The stars show the kind of day you'll have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- ** Even if you have firm plans, watch them dissolve. You will have a better time anyway! Give up fighting the inevitable, and go with the flow. Tonight: Put your feet up.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** Your playful personality emerges. Some might do a double take as you act like a kid again, especially if out enjoying seasonal happenings. A partner needs your attention. Schedule time for him or her in the late afternoon. Tonight: Try being a teenager in love.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- ** Relax at home. Return calls, but even more important, get your long-distance cards in the mail. Tonight: The action lands at your place.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- **** Get errands done. Get into decorating your house. Others might want to play Santa and go off shopping. Tonight: Order in.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- *** Wherever you are, you are spending or overindulging. Do remember that there is a tomorrow. Nevertheless, whether playing Santa or hooking up with friends and enjoying eggnog, you have a wonderful time. Tonight: Careful. Make sure you have enough cash!
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** You are the lead actor today. Know what you want, and make it so. If you want to do nothing, that is OK too. Just know that others will miss you and seek you out. Tonight: What YOU want.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- * Hide out or vanish. You don't have to act like a mummy or ostrich, but you need some time to yourself. Sometimes you run around and get so busy, you don't really stop and think. Tonight: Do nothing, if possible.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- **** Focus on what you want. Certainly, whatever you do, you will be surrounded by people -- hopefully friends. Many will decide to clear out some shopping before meeting up with a friend or loved one. Tonight: Wherever you are, there is a party.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** Check in on an older relative. You also might need to drop in at work and clear out some additional paperwork. You will be more relaxed as a result. When you join friends or a loved one to share some holiday cheer, you won't have a care on your mind. Tonight: A force to be dealt with.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** You might decide to scout out a new area or shop in a new place. Enjoy the change of scenery, but also dote on yourself. Tonight: Get tickets to go hear some Christmas music.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- **** Deal with a partner or loved one. Realize what you want to do with this relationship. Share more of your long-term goals. Tonight: Be discreet.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- **** Others dominate. You might not be able to say "no" to certain friends or invitations. Tonight: You might crash several parties.