For Sunday, April 25, 2004. Those with birthdays today: Be wary of a tendency to be overly stern or serious, and you'll discover just how playful and fun this year can be. Sometimes you take responsibilities far more seriously than you need to. Let your imagination run away more often. Artists and creative people will benefit in general this year. You become a star at work, with a possibility of a pay raise or promotion after the summer. If you are single, romance will enter your life, if it hasn't already. You find that you simply enjoy this person. If you are attached, add that playfulness of early years back into your relationship. You recharge your bond.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- *** Getting into a family project helps you lighten up. You might be deep in thought considering a financial idea. Your sixth sense could be in overdrive. Why not buy a lottery ticket or two? Tonight: Happy at home.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** Your ability to read between the lines could surprise a friend but proves to be unusually helpful. You might want to discuss an important matter, especially if it involves finances. Tonight: Find a favorite spot.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- ** If your instincts tell you to handle a work-related matter a certain way, do so. Discussing it could only prove to be frustrating. You know how to deal with unusual people. Tonight: Balance your checkbook.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** Deal with sudden changes. Remember how moody you can be, and be less judgmental. A discussion with someone you respect and care about gives you another perspective. Tonight: What you want.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- * Lean back and take your time. Use today for some healthy R and R. You might spontaneously pick up the phone, indulge in some way. A partner could be surprised at best. Tonight: Do something you love.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** Friends have strong intentions, as you discover. Make it OK to toss plans to the wind. An offer comes from someone close whom you might not want to say "no" to. Tonight: Carry on as if there is no tomorrow.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- ** You might feel pressured to perform with work or some other responsibility. Get this monkey off your back. You discover a shortcut, which you don't need to tell everyone about. Tonight: Don't worry about time.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** You might feel a bit burdened by another's appraisal or fast action. Be more playful than you have been before. Give up a need for control with a child or loved one. Watch the fun begin. Tonight: Be where the music is.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** Your perspective could change after a partner points out the pros and cons of a situation. A partner opens a discussion so you can understand his or her needs better. Tonight: Do something you loved as a kid.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- ** Others seek you out. You gain awareness of a domestic matter. Do not make commitments just yet; just investigate the pros and cons. The unexpected occurs; go with it. Tonight: Where the crowds are.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- *** Get something you want done. Another person might be instrumental, at least as far as keeping you company. Realize your limits and be willing to ask for help, if need be. Tonight: Start thinking "work."
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- **** Your dynamite personality and fun ways draw others. Simultaneously add that sparkle to your life and to a loved one's. Sometimes you need to slow down and smell the roses. Tonight: Ever frisky.