For Sunday, Nov. 30, 2003. Those with birthdays today: Establish more of what you want in your personal and domestic lives. You might feel like you have to suppress your desires and wants for a family member or roommate. Be careful with this idea. An investment involving property could be slow to culminate, but it is worthwhile. Your career seems to bloom naturally. Relating to others sometimes takes a cumbersome tone back and forth in conversations. You also might find that a relationship or marriage is tested this year by your ability to relate and talk to each other. If you are single, you will meet someone special in the fall. A friendship could be involved with this tie as well.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- ** Take this Sunday just for yourself. If you want a lazy few days, give yourself permission, especially as you will expend a lot of energy shortly. Visit with friends and do what you want. Tonight: Plan on getting to bed early.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** A spontaneous get-together could make you very happy. Do what you need to do to make a situation work between two friends who might be uneasy with each other. Tonight: Have a long-overdue serious talk.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- *** You might want to think through a decision that involves work and an older relative. What might be obvious to you might not be to someone else. Carefully think through your answers. Tonight: Get a head start.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** Try to see another person's point of view. Examine what is important for you when dealing with a key person. Consider sitting down to have a serious talk about your objectives here. Tonight: Share your dreams.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** Relate on an individual level with those close to you. Your fatigue could get to be a bit much after this long weekend. Let your imagination work. A loved one might enjoy some quiet time. Tonight: Togetherness works.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** Reach out for others, making the best of a difficult situation. Family and friends could be overly tense. As uncomfortable as it might be for you, a leap of faith might be necessary. Tonight: Go along for the ride.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- ** You might have plenty to do but might not be in the mood to do it. Make it OK not to think about tomorrow. An older relative might mean well but becomes an enormous drag. Tonight: Put your feet up.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** You have the creativity and dynamic energy to follow through, but others seem to be on the mend from this long and crazy weekend. Take your time and get into a holiday project. Tonight: Why not play?
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- ** Drop in and visit with someone who might not be inclined to go out. This person appreciates your attention. Consider what would make this person happy, as difficult as she or he can be. Tonight: Start thinking "work."
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- *** Others run with the ball. You might have a difficult time keeping up, and you just might not care. You're in the mood to chat, not to have a sports event. Do more of what you want. Tonight: Out and about.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- ** You might feel pushed financially, and the best way to handle that would be to stop spending or put yourself on a tighter budget. Visualize more of what isn't a necessity. Tonight: Fun doesn't have to be expensive.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- *** You might not always know what works for you, but right now you choose to let it just hang out. A friend shares a whole other point of view involving a child or loved one. Listen. Tonight: Whatever you want.