For Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2003:
You will be able to make a dream a reality if you decide to. Friends and loved ones show their caring by helping you pave the way. You will want some spare time to yourself, as you enjoy downtime as well. If attached, your sweetie will understand this need and not take it personally. If single, you will meet someone significant by October 2004. Libra understands you.
The stars show the kind of day you'll have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- *** Get to work early. An idea seems to hatch out of the blue; you have been working it out in your sleep. In the afternoon, test this thought or plan on those around you. Tonight: Take a midweek break.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- ** A caring exchange could be very touching this morning. You also could be on cloud nine as you walk into work. In this frame of mind, your ingenuity comes out. Tonight: Do what relaxes you.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- *** Getting going might be difficult, but once you do, you cannot be stopped. Whatever you focus on is as good as done. Brainstorm with a key friend or adviser late in the day. Tonight: Add more spice.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- ** Get as much done as possible in the morning. By the afternoon, you'll need to close your door and get some major work done. Remember, you would like to have a free weekend. Tonight: Bring work home.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- *** Your finances seem to fall into place with just a little bit of work, especially if you take care of it in the morning. Catch up on messages and touch base with key people in your life. Others treat you royally. Tonight: Out and about.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- *** You wake up on the right side of the bed. As a result, you feel like everything is a piece of cake. Decide to treat yourself. Tonight: Shop for something you want.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- **** You might be quite mellow as you walk into work. The Moon moves into your sign midday, adding to your energy and charisma. You clear your desk and return all your calls. Tonight: Don't stay in.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- ** Use the morning for anything critical, as you will find that success greets you more easily then. A plan or project might be put on hold in the afternoon. Focus on what you need to do for yourself. Tonight: Get some extra sleep.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- **** Plan on taking charge in the morning. The good news is that by the afternoon, the load you are carrying is off of you. A meeting could be critical; don't miss it. Tonight: Hook up with friends.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Check out facts and figures. Reach out for someone at a distance. In the afternoon, you might want to discuss what you have discovered in your searching and questioning. Tonight: A must show.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- **** Listen to a trusted associate. This person gives you important feedback, which you need to hear. Later on, search out alternatives, be it about a trip or gathering information about a work project. Tonight: Listen to music.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- **** Others look for you. You don't need to do a thing this morning. This afternoon, you will have the pleasure of dealing with one person who knows what he or she wants. Tonight: Opt to be a duo.