For Sunday, Nov. 2, 2003. Those with birthdays today: You have two major concerns this year -- your home life and self-expression. If you are an artist, how you express yourself could radically change. Your libido activates, providing much imagination and energy to nearly any project you take on. If you are single, you could tumble into the romance of your life. Are you ready for this? You might give yourself some time to make sure this is what you want. If you are attached, you are likely to consider having a child, or, surprise of surprises, you could become a grandparent. If you like neither choice, be careful, as there will be many amorous moments.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- *** Unexpected events once more set you back. You appreciate someone's self-expression but wonder if it is necessary to go through all the ups and downs. Say little; observe much. Tonight: How 'bout some downtime?
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** A parent or someone in charge could jolt you. You also can handle what is being said. Gain a perspective through a key conversation. Extremes mark what goes on. Tonight: So what if it will soon be Monday?
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- *** You might opt to land a bit faster than you originally intended. Too much seems to go on way too fast. Sit back and think about an older relative who needs and wants your attention. Tonight: A must show.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** One-on-one relating proves to be difficult and enigmatic right now. Someone around you is full of surprises. You might wonder what you are doing with this person. A good question. Tonight: Listen to music.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** Recognize someone's stab for attention for what it is. Perhaps you need to give this person a bit more recognition. Reach out for loved ones in general, but especially a certain person. Tonight: Togetherness works.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- ** Get errands done in the morning, even if it means not reading the morning paper or calling a family member. By afternoon, everyone wants you. Respond accordingly. Socialize to your heart's content. Tonight: Play away.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- ** Knowing when to stop romping might be more important than enjoying yourself. Someone might share something with you that you feel is a bit too far out. Help this person relax. Tonight: Get a head start on tomorrow.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** You might want to stay close to home, but for some reason, the fates intervene. Go with impulse and listen to a loved one more carefully. Find a favorite playmate. Tonight: Consider taking tomorrow off.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- ** News jolts you as the day begins. You wonder how and why. Remain affectionate with those around you. Venus moves into your sign today, only adding to your desirability. You will notice the difference. Tonight: Try a lazy night.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- *** Your expenses could surprise you, or suddenly you could find you have the winning lottery ticket. You pull the wild card. Find your friends and share some good times close to home. Tonight: A force to be dealt with.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- ** You might even surprise yourself with your own spontaneity. Laugh and relax with chosen friends. Someone comes through for you in a big way. Accept a gift from a friend or a loved one. Tonight: Enjoy.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- *** Use the morning for an easy, lazy few hours. Count on that when someone whistles for you, you will respond. Getting together with others is up your alley. You are the personality kid. Tonight: It's your call.