For Sunday, May 18, 2003. Those with birthdays today: You might do more traveling and exploring than you have in recent years. Some of you might opt to go back to school to learn more in your field or to break into a totally different line of work. Seminars or any mind-expanding experience takes you in a new, more positive direction. Recognize the possibilities that lie ahead of you. Detach and you will grow. An element of surprise surrounds your friends. If you are single, a relationship develops in the later part of the year. You will have your pick of admirers. If you're attached, your relationship will grow because of your ability to listen, detach and understand.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- *** Take charge in your customary manner, understanding what needs to be done vis-vis a parent or older relative. You might want to rethink plans with this person in mind. Make it your treat. Tonight: Dinner out.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** Some of you might want to take off. Plans could flip-flop out of the blue. Friends lead you in a series of unexpected events. Allow more fun and frolic into your life. You're unusually attractive right now. Tonight: Do something different.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** Take off with a favorite person on what could be an adventure. You don't necessarily have to go far from home. Explore the many options you have together. Experience openness. Tonight: Create a special event.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- **** So many choices, so many places to go. Loosen up with others, revealing your true colors. Dote on a friend, especially if single. You might see a relationship with renewed perspective. Tonight: Let someone else choose.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- ** Put your feet up and relax. Sometimes you push way too hard to have things your way. But not now. A partner might be taken aback by your attitude, but you need to do just that. Tonight: Get a head start on Monday.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** You wake up knowing that this is a close to perfect morning. Make the most out of your mood. Reach out for relatives at a distance and touch base. Make this more of a regular happening. Tonight: Go with the unexpected!
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- ** Stay close to home if you can. Take on a household project. Laughter helps you, as well as those around you, to relax. A partner appreciates your newfound attitude. Let it all happen. Tonight: At home.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** You might want to rethink how you explain to a loved one or friend what you're feeling. A change of mood could make all the difference. Approach this person accordingly. Tonight: Chat over a favorite meal.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** You might want to make a big impression on others. Just be careful how overboard you go. You certainly are changing on a profound level. You might want to reveal more of the "new you." Tonight: Your treat.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Your efforts surprise others around you. As you learn to flex with the unanticipated, you delight others more than you are aware. A new friend finds you unusually enticing. Tonight: Seize the moment.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- **** Before you realize it, you're encircled by friends. You find yourself reversing and doing the unexpected. Perhaps doing more for your inner circle might add to the quality of your life. Tonight: Get some extra R and R.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- **** Friends want you! You might want to be more independent or head in another direction. You cannot and will not say "no" to popular demand. Movies and a meal might fit the bill. Tonight: What would make you happy?