For Sunday, June 15, 2003. Those with birthdays today: Work with others directly, and success will head your way. Though Gemini is a gregarious sign, you will find the need to spend more time with individuals rather than a group. You will gain financially if you look at different investments and find an expert. Encourage yourself to explore, take seminars and travel. You will actively seek out different points of view. If you are single, you will meet someone significant by fall. You will be in the mood to relate closely. If you are attached, you will discover that a loved one wants to be with you more. As a result, your relationship grows closer.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- *** Take charge and bring all the daddies together for Father's Day. Wherever you are, others seem to gravitate toward you. A child or loved one observes how you interact and treat key people in your life. Tonight: A must show.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** Reach out for daddies at a distance and let them know you're thinking of them. It is a great time to give someone a compliment. If you have to go a distance to visit someone, do so. Tonight: Don't hold back.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** Someone wants all your attention, whether you're up for it or not. Realize the importance of a key loved one in your life and let him or her know just how much you care about him or her. Tonight: Chat with your best friend.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- **** Others run the show. Understand the importance of honoring certain key figures in your life, whether it might include your father or not. Make it your pleasure to go along with plans. Tonight: Make it a late night.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- ** Be nurturing to those around you. Whether you are going out of your way to let someone know how special he or she is or others are letting you know the same, good feelings will flow. Tonight: Easy does it.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** Help a child understand the full meaning of Father's Day through your actions and suggestions. Schedule a fun day with others, indulging in a hobby or sport that everyone seems to enjoy. Tonight: Act like a kid again.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- *** Play lord or mistress of the manor today. You might want to huddle in and simply enjoy some quiet time. Not everything has to be dramatic. Bring those close to you together for a barbecue. Tonight: You don't have to go far.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- **** Make your celebratory phone calls in the morning, wishing all fathers a good day. Speak your mind in a discussion with a family member, as this might be one of the last times you can do this easily. Tonight: At a favorite spot.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** There's no way around it -- it's your treat. Whether you extend yourself emotionally, physically or financially, you will go overboard. Others might not show it, but they really appreciate your efforts. Tonight: Nestle in.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** You will be able to get a lot done very quickly if you're eyeing a project. Just don't forget that special person in your life. Bring others together to celebrate Father's Day. Tonight: What would make you happy?
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- * You might need to assume a low profile for now. Consider what will make you happy, and give yourself permission to follow that course. Just don't forget to make that important call. Tonight: Curl up with a good book.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- **** Bring friends and family together for a celebration. You might find that a Father's Day party is right up your alley. Mixing up everyone could add a special zest. Turn this event into a party. Tonight: Into the wee hours.