For Sunday, July 27, 2003. Those with birthdays today: Much goes on behind the scenes, which you might choose to keep under wraps. In the next few years, you will come to a conclusion of something that began approximately 26 years ago. This birthday year will see an increase in funds and perhaps a touch more extravagance than the normal. Create more of what you want from your life. If you are single, you might encounter someone very special this year, but this person might not be totally what he or she projects. Use time and intelligence here. If you are attached, you will need more time together to share, but also more time away from each other.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- *** Your efforts toward a family member help bring you closer. This person notices what you do to make his or her life easier. You also need to check out a domestic investment carefully. Tonight: Put your feet up.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** Keep conversations rolling, even though you might not be comfortable with what a friend thinks. This person could be quite insistent. Don't minimize how important a goal is. Tonight: Go to a favorite restaurant.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- ** Be careful with spending. You might find yourself in a position where you need to put in extra hours to accomplish what you want. Investigate what might be motivating an older relative or friend. Tonight: Treat yourself first.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- **** Your personality helps melt barriers and takes you to a new level. Make a call to someone at a distance. Break patterns. Be willing to make an extra effort to meet someone. Tonight: All smiles.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- ** Make time your ally rather than your enemy. You discover that there are many ways to obtain the same results. Remain focused, understanding a partner's needs. Discussions need to be open. Tonight: Make nice.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- **** Defer to others, even if you might not be sure what will come down. Give up a tendency toward rigidity, because it won't work anyway. Laughter earmarks your interactions. Tonight: Where the gang is.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- *** Take a stand if need be, though you might not be comfortable in that role. Your energy blows hot and cold. Make it OK to take a nap. Your ability to read between the lines gets results. Tonight: Read between the lines.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- **** A loved one acts in a most unpredictable but delightful manner. Your sense of humor allows you to loosen up and see another perspective. You might have a difficult time seeing the whole picture. Tonight: Try a new place.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- **** Play your cards close to the chest until a trusted partner chooses to reveal more of what is going on with him or her. A family member, or even you, could be the source of surprises. Tonight: Dinner for two.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** You say "yes," but an associate says "no." How you juggle these various needs could be considerably different depending on your mood. Go with the flow and indulge yourself. Tonight: Say "yes" to an invitation.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- ** If you're dragging, just say so. Consider just how much you want to invest in a project or personal endeavor. The question might boil down to whether you believe in yourself or not. Tonight: Put your feet up.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- **** Your high energy makes waves. Others might not expect what goes down in your immediate circle. Romance could be touchy, especially if you want something that a partner doesn't. Tonight: Play away.