For Sunday, Dec. 28, 2003. Those with birthdays today: You often speak your mind, and as a result, you get a strong reaction. Unfortunately, you need to expect this reaction sometimes. You might consider a different approach or a different style. You want positive responses rather than uproar. Observe someone who is very diplomatic. Travel, take classes and commit to growing. For adults, your career will bloom after September. If you are single, you will be drawn to someone quite exotic. Enjoy and learn more about different styles. If you are attached, why not plan that special trip?
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- * Take your time making decisions. In fact, use right now to mull over recent events. You also could opt for a change in your plans for the next few weeks. Tonight: What could you do that would make you happy?
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- **** Many have stopped partying and are simply happy to catch up on rest. Not you! You will find friends and a special pal or loved one, and let it all hang out. A partner easily could become jealous. Tonight: Where your friends are.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- ** You might need to get an early start on the workweek. Perhaps a parent might be unusually demanding. Extremes hit you, as you also would like some personal space. A partner could be touchy. Tonight: Think "work."
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** Your abilities to understand others could easily backfire. Sometimes you need to force someone's hand, encouraging him or her to verbalize more. You can and will be a most receptive audience. Tonight: Return calls.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** Deal with others on a basic, practical level. You might not understand what makes a loved one tick. But ask the right question, and you'll get the answer. A child could be unusually rebellious. Tonight: Indulge a loved one.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- ** Others, especially family members, could put the kibosh on what is going on. Don't let your sense of duty ruin what could be a very special and memorable time. Laugh and enjoy the moment. Tonight: Say "yes."
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- *** Be easygoing and use your instincts with family. Not everyone has the strong constitution you have. Make it easy and OK to take a lazy day. You could offend someone if you use the wrong words. Tonight: Relax.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- **** Be more upbeat when a friend comes forward to share. You do well networking and touching base with others. Join friends and enjoy. A loved one might need extra attention. Tonight: Be a little wild.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** Take charge of a situation involving an older relative or someone who holds power over you. You might need to change your attitude some, as this person could be different than you think. Tonight: Get a good night's sleep.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Try to walk in someone else's shoes. You might be surprised by what you realize. Every person has a different life path. As a result, you revise your thinking, making a relationship much better. Tonight: Out and about.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- ** Expenses could overwhelm you if you let them. Think about what you want, ultimately. You might want to revise your budget accordingly. A partner comes through for you in a big way. Tonight: Get a good night's sleep.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- **** You might be a lot friendlier than you have been in a while. Don't worry so much about work or a difficult person in your life. Others share more than usual. Listen, and you'll gain understanding. Tonight: Ask for what you want.