For Sunday, Dec. 7, 2003. Those with birthdays today: Often you find yourself juggling others' needs with your own. You go through an inner dialogue as you debate whether to do what you want. You will need to establish strong boundaries and perhaps redefine yourself. Your career blooms, though you might often feel challenged by your personal relationships. You are in a learning phase. If you are single, many desire you, but it might take till late 2004 to find the right person who suits you. If you are attached, you might establish new ground rules to your relationship. Talk. Agree to disagree.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- **** You're more expressive than you have been in a while. You want to go out to visit with different friends and neighbors. Get out there and share yourself, your mind and your thoughts. Tonight: As you like it.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- *** You might be fiddling with your budget to see where you can squeeze out an extra gift or two. Being practical but loving luxury could cause quite a problem when buying the right gift. Tonight: Look over your budget.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- **** You finally find yourself on the winning side. Isn't this a lot better? What you say and what you do are greeted by acceptance and caring. You make a difference. Think in those terms. Tonight: What would make you happy?
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- ** Slow down and take your time. What you say could make a big difference in others' reactions. As a result, you might opt to say very little. You might want to indulge yourself today as well. Tonight: Get some zzz's.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- **** You cannot say "no" to your popularity. Besides, you love people and enjoy being out and about. Join friends and/or family for a meal, movie, a visit to the zoo -- whatever suits your fancy. Tonight: Stay up late if you want.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- *** You have no choice in your mind but to meet responsibilities, although they could be fun. You might be picking out the Christmas tree or dropping in on a friend who spends a lot of time alone. Tonight: Start thinking "work."
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- **** Your ability to detach helps you see the big picture. If you have a yearning to spend some time away from your normal space, do so. A little breathing room is good for everyone. Tonight: Touch base with a loved one.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** A partner or loved one makes a play toward you. You might not be in the mood, but give in. After all, you want what you want, when you want it. Give this person the same consideration. Tonight: Snuggle in.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- *** You don't need to do much except respond to your calls and invitations. Before you know it, you have plans for the day. Go along with someone else's requests and curb your dominance. Tonight: The party could go on and on.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- ** Throw yourself into an important project, which might be overdue. You naturally relax as you focus. You also will be delighted by completing this project. Make time for a friend. Tonight: Relax in your favorite manner.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- **** Your playfulness intrigues another person. In fact, you might draw more than one person if you are single. Your popularity mounts. You might be up for flirting a little, and nothing more. Tonight: You could romp all night.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- ** Take time with family. You know how important your inner circle is to you. A friend might feel like family as well. Why not invite others over for dinner and a relaxing evening? Tonight: Take it one moment at a time.