For Friday, Aug. 29, 2003. Those with birthdays today:
You discover new ways of expressing your talent and potential. As a result, you could easily gain financially. If you are single, a relationship will knock on your door. Are you ready? It could happen as soon as fall. If you are attached, schedule as much quality time as possible with your significant other, which will improve your relationship.
The stars show the kind of day you’ll have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- Others wave to you; be responsive, even if you feel you have been through a war recently. Others, too, have been experiencing their share of ups and downs. Tonight: Could be a late night.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- Relax with your work, as you might have just emerged from a whirlwind. Pace yourself and get as much work done as possible. Tonight: Get a good night’s sleep.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- Your playfulness marks the office or wherever you are. Your softness emerges when dealing with family or a special friend. Allow more goodness into your life. Check out a potential move or investment. Hold back as long as possible. Tonight: Play the night away.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- Stay anchored. Reach out for more information if need be. If you can, spend extra time at home, or work from home. Tonight: Make your home your base of operations.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- Keep conversations moving. You might want to have a discussion with a partner who hasn’t been the epitome of stability. Do a better job of listening. Treat someone as you would like to be treated. Tonight: Allow yourself to go overboard.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- Financial matters come up that you might want to review and think about. Not everything is as you would like, but if you remain positive, others will too. Tonight: Make it your treat.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- The Moon shines on you, easing some of the recent pressure that surrounds an emotional situation. Go within, and you’ll discover just how peaceful you are. Tonight: Beam in what you want.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- Know when to take some time to yourself, even in a group or work situation. Create the kind of tranquility needed to focus on your work and complete a key task. Tonight: Do the Scorpio mysterious act.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- You find yourself in a position where others listen, and you feel relieved. Through a meeting or associates, you gain a sense of accomplishment. Tonight: Take off and have a good time as only you can.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- Working with others takes you to a new level of understanding right now. Your sense of dedication warms up a difficult situation, and, for the moment, takes the pressure off. Tonight: Out on the town.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- Try walking in someone else’s shoes. Your ability to work through a problem adds to your sense of confidence. Tonight: Take off for the weekend.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- * A partner makes an overture that helps you relax. Let go of recent grievances and simply enjoy him or her for what he or she offers. Tonight: Dinner for two.