For Sunday, June 30, 2002. Those with birthdays today: Open up to possibilities that surround your life, even if it means taking risks sometimes. Consider your options carefully before leaping to action. You have many opportunities coming your way, as long as you remain open and nonjudgmental. If you are single, a relationship will enter your life and could be quite different from your past bonds. If you are attached, your relationship warms up, especially if you become more hospitable to your in-laws.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- ** Take your power back. Unexpected developments occur with communication. Keep your information clear and direct, and don't be surprised if someone misunderstands you. Tonight: Get some extra sleep.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- *** Be careful when making promises right now. You might be sure that you can fulfill the request, but interference seems likely. A friend or a call later in the day might seem too fun to say no to. Tonight: Let the party go on.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- ** You might be in a sour mood because of a must appearance. Understand that you have to do this, and make the best out of the situation. Not everyone has to be in agreement right now. Tonight: Indulge a parent.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** Though you might be sluggish getting going, you're a virtually firestorm once you get started. Another might not see matters as clearly as you do. Observe what might be necessary to help another feel at ease. Tonight: Relax to a favorite TV show.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- *** Realize that someone close might be testing you unconsciously. Don't be so uptight about what is happening; rather, flow with opportunity. Be clear with another. Tonight: Let another share his or her dreams.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- ** Someone might be unduly hard on you. Step back, in this case. Follow through with a friend or loved one who you always enjoy. Don't be with difficult people. Be polite, but move on right now. Tonight: Be available.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- ** You might need some time to slow down or catch up on a project. Though yours is an unusually social sign, treat yourself as well as you do others. News from a distance might be disconcerting. Tonight: Don't make a big deal out of anything.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** Deal with finances carefully. An associate might feel a bit uptight about what is going down; relax and have a discussion. Share your insights with another. You'll find a way around a problem. Tonight: Spice up your night.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- ** You might not want to go far from home. Why should you? Popularity soars, but you really might prefer to deal one-on-one with another. Conversations that come from the heart bring closure. Tonight: Flow with the moment.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- **** Others seek you out. Give up a project and center on the people around you. Allow greater popularity to warm up your life. Reverse your direction if need be. Allow greater sensitivity to enter your life. Tonight: Knock on another's door.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- *** Dig into a project. Make it OK to work overtime if need be. You accomplish a lot as a result. Be sensitive to a child or loved one who could be a bit down and out. Your attention and nurturing could make all the difference. Tonight: Buy dinner.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- *** Let another in the door. Don't be so uptight or feel so vulnerable. Warm up a relationship by adding that touch of romance. In a convivial and loving atmosphere, both of you can open up. Share. Take a risk. Tonight: Others say yes, naturally.