For Sunday, July 28, 2002. Those with birthdays today: Your high energy dominates your life, and this year especially. You might often notice, if you stop and look around, that others don't have the same get-up-and-go as you do. Understand others' limits. Emphasize your talents and abilities to not only make your life easier, but also the lives of those around you. If you're single and you want a relationship, you can have it. If you're attached and want a closer bond, it can happen.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You'll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- ** Take it easy in the morning. Have a leisurely breakfast while reading the paper. Pressure builds with a conversation. Be willing to adjust your plans because of a loved one or friend. Your efforts make peace. Tonight: Smile away.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- *** A loved one pitches in or makes an offer. Follow along, even though a family member might be emotionally difficult. Put your best foot forward and make peace. Hang out with friends. Tonight: Pretend tomorrow isn't Monday.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- *** You're in the limelight. You do make a difference with others. Reach out for someone at a distance, no matter how disagreeable he or she is. Squeeze in some shopping that you have been putting off. Tonight: Visit with a parent.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- *** You might decide to take off out of the blue. You, the sign that loves home, might actually have wanderlust. Schedule some exploring, even if it is close to home. Do something unusual. Tonight: Take your time doing what you want.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- ** A close associate has plenty to say, whether you want to hear it or not. Stop resisting the inevitable. Carefully consider your options when dealing with this person, who might not be quite as touchy as you think. Tonight: Take some downtime.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- *** Others run with the ball, which might suit you fine. You could be overly tired and/or need some downtime. Just the same, an invitation piques your curiosity. Make time to join in with a party or celebration. Tonight: Where the action is.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- *** Your humor takes you down a new path. Think twice about what you want and expect from others. Mixing friends and a loved one could cause a problem. Take charge of a gathering or party. Tonight: Start thinking work.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- *** Scrounge up your resourcefulness when dealing with difficulties involving an older relative or associate. By pulling back, you find the solutions that work for everyone, including yourself. Tonight: Stay in the here and now.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- ** The smart move might be to stay close to home and don't feel pressured by others who certainly have their own personal agendas. A partner or loved one lets you know just how much your presence is appreciated. Tonight: Make nice.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- *** Recognize what is happening with a child or loved one you care about. Losing your temper might not help at all. You could also have a hot discussion with an associate. Give others space to express their thoughts. Tonight: Out and about.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- ** Think in terms of new possibilities when another blows his or her fuse or takes a rather strong stance. You'll find that a nurturing attitude brings far more positive results. Carefully consider options with a project. Tonight: Order in.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- *** Your personality helps you get past a very hectic pace or others' demands. Either way, the urge to escape dominates. Plan on getting together with a favorite loved one later. Breeze through hassles. Tonight: What you want, again.