She was born Nov. 4, 1923, in Maspeth, N.Y., the daughter of Martin and Helen (Subach) Kowalinski.
Mrs. Goodwin was a homemaker and formerly worked as a secretary for the Catholic school system in Queens, N.Y. She was a member of St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Lawrence.
She married William J. Goodwin on May 14, 1947, in Maspeth. He survives of the home.
Other survivors include two sons, Robert L. Goodwin, of the home, and Martin W. Goodwin, Eudora; and one grandson.
Warren-McElwain Mortuary is in charge of arrangements.