Douglas County Senior Services, 745 Vt., offers several classes. All Douglas County residents age 55 and older may participate.
- OURS (Oldsters United for Responsible Service) dance, 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Pool and coffee (offered every day)
- Open sewing, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Pinochle, 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Beginning bridge, 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Square dance lessons, 6:30 p.m., Prairie Commons Clubhouse
- Duplicate bridge, 6:45 p.m.-11 p.m.
OURS dance, 9 p.m.-midnight, featuring the 4 B's.
- Sewing, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- New Horizons saxophone group, 4 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Chair exercise, 10:30 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Clarinet, 2:45 p.m.- 3:45 p.m.
- Pinochle and pitch, 1 p.m.- 3 p.m.
- New Horizon Band, 4 p.m.
- An exercise class for those with Parkinson's disease and their caregivers will resume at 1:30 p.m. Jan. 28 at Assembly of God Church, 3200 Clinton Parkway. Call 864-5168 for more information.
- Armchair travel, 2-4 p.m. Jan. 16. at the Lawrence Senior Center. Come aboard for a trip to northern Spain.
- Singing and playing in the rain, 9 a.m.-10 a.m. Mondays from Feb. 10 to May 5. There is no fee.
- A chuckwagon supper will be at the Eldridge Hotel, 701 Mass., on Wednesday evenings. Senior rates are $20 per person plus tax. Call 749-5011 for dates and times. This includes performances by country-western bands.