For Thursday, Dec. 26, 2002. Those with birthdays today: Jump into action this year. You will find little reason not to do what you want. Maintaining a high level of focus could make all the difference. You might feel conflicted with work demands and/or your professional image. You find a way of making these differences work. If you are single, your relationship could take a startling twist or turn, as someone quite dynamic floats right through your door. If you are attached, your relationship will benefit if you share more of your work with this person. Libra reads you loud and clear.
The Stars Show the Kind of Day You’ll Have: 5-Dynamic; 4-Positive; 3-Average; 2-So-so; 1-Difficult
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- Know that the pressure is off. Others seek you out. You might be dismayed by what you hear, but you gain a new perspective. Tonight: Go along with someone else’s plans.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
- Make an effort toward friends and loved ones. You allow others to help you see a different perspective. Tonight: As you like it.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
- Realize your limits more carefully when dealing with loved ones. Not everyone has to agree with what you say and think. Be willing to break ground. Tonight: Play away.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
- It might be the day after Christmas, but you still can enjoy some downtime with a loved one. Take the day off and don’t get caught up in the post-season whirl. Tonight: Happy at home.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
- Keep talks active, allowing many around you to share their ideas. Not everything is as you see it. Take a risk and move forward in the near future. Tonight: Hang at a favorite spot.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
- Make an effort to touch base with others. You could decide that someone close to you might be overly materialistic or touchy. Now is the time to shake up the status quo. Tonight: Treat someone to dinner.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
- Your mood cheers others up, helping you to see situations with renewed and different interest. Handle a personal matter in a more direct and caring manner. Tonight: As you like it.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
- Nearly everything is possible, but right now you might be too worn out to see it. Don’t push yourself too hard. Ask for extra space and time. Tonight: Get a good night’s sleep.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
- Friends call with a lot of news. Listen. You could find that many around you want and need the change of pace. Tonight: Where your friends are.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
- When others cannot get their work done, you can. Others count on you doing just that. Understand when you’ve had enough. Call it an early day, if possible. Tonight: A must appearance.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
- * You might not be able to make the impression on others that you would like. If possible, schedule a day trip, or relax by doing something unique. Tonight: Head in your own direction.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
- Don’t disagree with a partner. You could be confused about what is going on with this person. The best approach is to start talking and opening up. Tonight: Togetherness works.