65° Thunderstorm in Vicinity Light Rain
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I've already planted my seeds this year.
And I have chickens too.
I used to have a huge vegetable garden but the house I bought came with a yard full of mature trees so I don't have a spot that gets enough sun.
When I grew up we had a real garden, trust me, it was not a hobby. It was pretty large and had a variety as we canned for the winter and had bushel baskets of root vegetables in the root cellar. We also had a nice orchard of fruit and nut trees. End of summer was a dramatic time at our house. That is back when we were very aware of the seasons and truly appreciated having the fresh stuff come in in the spring.
Well Jane, what's your favorite vegetable?
It's not the size of a vegetable that matters.
38 70' rows of sweet corn (Kandy and Silver Queen), 4 hills each of cukes and crooknecks, row of new taters (half dug), dozen mater plants caged, multiple hills of pumpkins planted to run into the sweet corn. July/August rain needed!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Taco Pizza with a Salad
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is focaccia bread loaded with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...