See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I've already planted my seeds this year.
And I have chickens too.
I used to have a huge vegetable garden but the house I bought came with a yard full of mature trees so I don't have a spot that gets enough sun.
When I grew up we had a real garden, trust me, it was not a hobby. It was pretty large and had a variety as we canned for the winter and had bushel baskets of root vegetables in the root cellar. We also had a nice orchard of fruit and nut trees. End of summer was a dramatic time at our house. That is back when we were very aware of the seasons and truly appreciated having the fresh stuff come in in the spring.
Well Jane, what's your favorite vegetable?
It's not the size of a vegetable that matters.
38 70' rows of sweet corn (Kandy and Silver Queen), 4 hills each of cukes and crooknecks, row of new taters (half dug), dozen mater plants caged, multiple hills of pumpkins planted to run into the sweet corn. July/August rain needed!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Avocado Burger or Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken and Mushroom Burrito with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...