Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Have you ever climbed a tree?

Comments

JJE007 10 months, 2 weeks ago

I haven't climbed a tree in WEEKS!

catfishturkeyhunter 10 months, 2 weeks ago

All the time, at least 45 times a year. I live for bow hunting in October and November

George_Braziller 10 months, 2 weeks ago

My sister and I used to "mountain climb" a cherry tree in our back yard when we were both about Kindergarten age. Used the claw side of a tack hammer as our pretend ice climbing pick.

oldbaldguy 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Surprised I am still alive. Fell out of a lot of trees as a kid and off a of ropes attached to trees.

Russell Fryberger 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Been climbing the family tree for 51 years.

number3of5 10 months, 2 weeks ago

I have climbed many trees in my life. Oak trees, sycamore trees, peach trees, cherry trees, apple trees, persimmon trees, pine trees, and elm trees just to name a few. My mother had a hard time keeping me out of trees as a child. I once climbed a tree so I did not have to eat bread pudding. I loved climbing higher than any of the boys in the neighborhood and carving my initials. I climbed trees with my granddaughter until I was 50+.

Leslie Swearingen 10 months, 2 weeks ago

When I was a young girl there were several excellent tree climbing trees in our yard, by which I mean ones where the limbs start fairly close to the ground and are spaced just the right distance apart.

I also had a tree house and a swing with a board as a seat.

Phoghorn 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Yes, but only after they were cut down and made into staircases.

rockchalker52 10 months, 2 weeks ago

I stay on the ground. They don't call me a flatlander for nuthin. Yah, CW, Janie Dee rocks. Lots of g-force in that one.

CWGOKU 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Yes. The mulberry tree was a favorite.
Good luck to Jane Doe, she sounds fun

Marty_McFly 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Yes. I've also been told to "make like a tree and get out of here." more than once.

jane_doe 10 months, 3 weeks ago

I always described really hot men as... me wanting to climb them like a tree.

Yah, I'd probably just skin my knee and bruise my shin. Welcome to my world.

I need a new boy and some basketball and some beer.

sigh

Benjamin Roberts 10 months, 3 weeks ago

First, of course. The old mulberry tree was my favorite. We would send Randy's little brother to the top to get the "frosted" berries.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.