Aug. 29, 2014 |
73° A Few Clouds with Haze
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
I go to the library about once a week. I really like the layout at the new place and the way they worked with the design of the building to place everything. But, then to me the library has always been a welcoming place.
The personal are wonderful and will go out of their way to help you. One day I really wanted a Nina Simone album but my back was killing me. A young man told me to sit down and he went though the albums until he found the ones I wanted. I appreciated that very much.
When I moved here in 1973 the library was in the Carnegie Building and there was an iron spiral staircase to get to the books on the second floor. I may have the year wrong.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street Chicken Caesar Salad or New York Reuben
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken & Mushroom Sancho with Mexican Rice
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Buy 1 Get 1 Pizza Specials!
· Buy Any Small, Get a 1-Topping Small for ...
Wheat State Pizza
Large Specialty Pizza PLUS Large 1-Topping Pizza
· Everyday Special: Get a 10" 1-topping pizza and ...
$1 Off Any Bigg's Signature Sandwich
· Lunchtime only.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s Choice $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Jayhawker Signature Fish Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...