Sept. 17, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
A friend had a monkey. His apt. smelled like the monkey house at the zoo.
We had a prairie dog. She was wonderful.
I had a raccoon that rode on my shoulders when I was in 4th and 5th grade. We had to give her to a zoo when we moved across state lines.
I doubt you only had them once.
A salamander. named Zachary,
I brought an orphaned raven home from Minnesota many years ago. Hector was cool but he just wasn't happy here. I took him back to the north woods and turned him loose. He has now been the chief raven-in-residence at a resort near the BWCA for the last 15 years or so. The owners tell me he's big, devious and very smart but not very friendly anymore. Ravens live a long time and it's good to know that Hec is still going strong.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ Kids Meals with Purchase of an Adult Entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s Choice Lunch Special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-Topping or Specialty Pizza.
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
50¢ Bites & 55¢ Wings All Day Long
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!