April 23, 2014 |
59° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
We used to take bobby pins and Kleenex folded a certain way to make flowers. I thought this was fascinating as a child.
Seeing how many different toys I could make out of a broken broomstick.
folded paper with little cutouts that created buuuuuetiful snow flakes when it was unfolded.
oh and glitter is always fun...
anything involving construction paper, scissors and glue...
Decorating Christmas cookies.
I made a volcano for science not art
Chalk drawings. The last one I did was of mommy asleep on the sidewalk; it must have been pretty good, the police took some pictures of it.
The one where a profile shadow is made on black construction paper and the student has to cut it out and glue it onto another piece of construction paper.
Mine didn't look any worse than then kids that were good at art.
by Benjamin Roberts
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...