Sept. 30, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
What's wrong with going to both, that's what I am doing today
Swamp meet is a more accurate term. It always seems to rain the weekend the car thing is in town and that's why I don't go.
It's a silly question. You can be into cars and art; it's not impossible. I, personally, am only interested in cars that will get me from point A to point B with as little gas and emissions as possible, so the swap meet wouldn't interest me. But I do love art and music, so I will be at the art show today. Hope the sun comes out.
To some people the lope created by by a large camshaft in a high compression engine exgausted though headers and true duals is music. If you stand behinf my vette it is even in stereo.
I don't really see a difference between art and cars. They are the same to me.
Since the swap meet is only until noon today, "both" are easy enough to do!
To me this is a work of art.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
· All-Day St. Louis Ribs: Full Order $11.99, 1/2 ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas 2 Toppings Each
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Philly With One Side
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jayhawker Signature Taco Dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...