April 18, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
these tulips worry
bending to stare at their bulbs
as spring has gone limp
It brings the whole climate/nature thing a bit closer south than is used to be.
Confused tulips, I think I just found a new name for my band.
A feeling of exhilaration that is at the same time a kind of disquietude. Does the top spin on or does it fall?
"The end of an era"
My newly planted apple trees fell over.
The end of an error. I agree with Ed, though. Yesterday afternoon I found a few morels. First time I ever found them while it was snowing.
The end of an era.
Darn, Jane Doe beat me to angst. So, I'll go with utter disgust, and dead plants I moved outside last weekend
May snows bring June woes?
Joy to my Huskey.
Rage. Pain. Angst.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho chicken and rice taco salad.
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wheat State Pizza
Large 5 Topping Pizza
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
$1 off any Biggs signature sandwich!
· Lunchtime only.