March 27, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
The bison on Clinton Parkway.
The one over in North Lawrence at visitor center
I too like the wood arch in South Park. It makes me think of The Bridge To Terebithia which was a movie and a book.
I love the Oread Hotel and I seem to be the only one that does, unless I am the only one brave enough to come out and say so. To me it looks like a medieval fortress and I imagine it would be a good place to flee to when the zombie apocolyspe arrives. And, it will, my friend.l
Umbrellas hanging in trees
The desks in Watson Library and the graffiti on the bathroom walls.
The big waffle iron on West Campus.
Bras across the Kaw
I agree with the wood arch in South Park; it's a cool entrance, but I really love the phoenix statue in front of City Hall. I wish there was a bench there so I could sit and watch it move in the wind. It's a dancing statue.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Big Beef Sancho with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...