Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Would you pay for a seat at a sports bar to watch the upcoming KU men’s basketball game?

Comments

avarom 1 year ago

Nada, I have season tickets to the Lakers!

g_rock 1 year ago

not that I would know or anything....

g_rock 1 year ago

Halftime activities are better at home.

CWGOKU 1 year ago

Oh heck no. Also my superstitions and game rituals would not go in a public place. And the bourbon is cheaper at home.

BABBOY 1 year ago

Pay to watch KU Basketball, well no.

But, if was the team I follow, yeah, I would drop some money for a good seat. As I understand it, the money goes to your tab so I would have no issue dropping 100 dollars or more cause the drunken crowd I hand with go through that in beer, nachos, and wings with no real problem.

I have gone to sports bars before and of course I always get there too late and have to stand.

But, again, I wear purple so the answer to this specifically worded question is genreally no...unless I was with my many Ku friends in which case I would chip in....

autie 1 year ago

No. I'm was too fiscally conservative for such reckless spending of hard earned money. Plus, I have a nice recliner and I can scream, call my own fouls and technicals and get as flagrant as I want to be, within reason or when my wife tells me to shut up and sit down. And the scotch is a lot cheaper at home.

The_Original_Bob 1 year ago

No, but I understand why businesses charge for tables on tourney game days.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.