Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On What is the most money you would pay for a scalped ticket?

Comments

riverdrifter 1 year ago

"I know T_O_B will pay top dollar for Sean Penn tickets..."

Yeah, but not in Venezuela...

jhawkinsf 1 year ago

It depends on the quality of the seats. Upper level in a super dome to watch a K.U. championship game, not a whole lot. But great seats at the same game? A whole bunch.

CWGOKU 1 year ago

Well, that depends. For Liza Minnelli or Justin Bieber tickets... Nothing. For my favorite team in a Superbowl, or Final Four, maybe face value plus 10% for the seller's profit margin. Most likely, nothing, I've been to a Final Four and I'd just as soon stay home and watch with friends and family on the big screen with surround sound and my favorite beverage I know T_O_B will pay top dollar for Sean Penn tickets...

The_Original_Bob 1 year ago

I was just offered tickets for $66 which were purported to be face value. I shall stay home and enjoy the game on the tv.

Roland Gunslinger 1 year ago

$0. I like my tickets with a scalp.

g_rock 1 year ago

Don't you get in free if you become a player's babymama? Hmm. Too bad I'm not into younger men...

BABBOY 1 year ago

Depends on the event. I would pay quite a bit to get into NCAA Championship game if my team was in it. Football only. Would not pay more than face value on basketball.

Would pay some over face value for World Series as I have never seen one and with the Royals it probably is not much of an issue as they are still my team for reasons of loyalty alone....

Would pay quite a bit to get into last round of the Masters if Tiger Woods was in the hunt and on the prowl to win.... The Masters is cool because players can still attack the course and make birdie/eagle.

I would do the same for the British Open as it is interesting with the bizarre old course....

But not the US Open nor the PGA.... Actually, someone would have to give me the ticket (pass) to go to the PGA..... Both events worry too much about the rough and fast greens and it is boring to watch players play for par when they should be trying to make birdies and eagles….

Commenting has been disabled for this item.