March 10, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Why buy a paper card? Just send an email.
Because sending an email for your Mom's birthday is lame.
Greeting cards in general are one of the biggest ripoffs ever. If I ever need to send one, go to Dollar Tree and get some fairly nice cards...2 for a buck. I'd rather have the $4 instead of a birthday card.
Last time an email was too lame for the occasion.
I bought one about a month before the only Hallmark shop in Lawrence stopped carrying Hallmark products.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...