Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Has your schedule ever been thrown off by the time change?

Comments

thebcman 1 year, 1 month ago

As long as the clock on my VCR is still flashing 12:00 .. everything is cool.

Bill Lee 1 year, 1 month ago

I never change the clock in my car because doing so would be a distraction, and having an accurate clock is not worth my death. This is because I only think about it while the car is moving in traffic.

g_rock 1 year, 1 month ago

I guess it makes sense that the world revolves around the biscuit....it is all clear to me now. Thanks!

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 1 month ago

"So biscuit time has no bearing on standard or daylight?"

Little known fact. Greenwich Mean Time is based on the Biscuit Standard.

So biscuit time has no bearing on standard or daylight? I'm so confused. But it makes the whole "it is 5 o'clock somewhere" thing actually LESS confusing somehow...

CWGOKU 1 year, 1 month ago

No, but my watched stopped for 9 minutes when I was abducted by aliens. What Autie said, a clock is just a measure. Gravy on my biscuit, please. I would like one time picked, and I don't care which, standard or daylight, just pick one and stay with it.

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 1 month ago

Doesn't bother me. I still toast my biscuit at 10:00 am.

BABBOY 1 year, 1 month ago

Not day light savings, but if we fly somewhere there is a five hour plus or so time change that affects me.....

autie 1 year, 1 month ago

g_rock, just be glad it is only a blanket and you don't have to do equations. ?? +1...oh jee, now I have a headache.

I heard someone say the other day.....leave it to the government to take a blanket, chop off one end and sew it back on the other end and think that it makes the blanket longer.

jhawkinsf 1 year, 1 month ago

Every year I know of one or two people who show up for work an hour late. Never had one show up an hour early when the clock spins the other way. Hmmm.

autie 1 year, 1 month ago

Time change? How so? In the reality of my existence the movement of moment to moment is unchanging. If it is clocks you speak of, those don't count because they are only a measure of when to take your pills or be at the movies.

Benjamin Roberts 1 year, 1 month ago

It would be best just to eliminate the the time change. There is no purpose to adjust time in a 24/7/365 world.

Time change has become more confusing with all of the automatic self-setting clocks. I never know whether to trust them until checked against the old manual clock.

Andini 1 year, 1 month ago

No. But working nights 10-7 Sunday through Thursday and then trying to have normal hours on the weekend sure does.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.