See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
To me eating out is a treat so I want what tastes good and a lot of it. I don't want to pay a lot of money for tiny portions. If there is some left, I will take it home. I also want a great desert.
If you eat out on a regular basis then I don't know what to say, except to wonder how you have that much money to spend on something like this. It seems to me that just one meal at a good restaurant would buy a weeks worth of groceries if you plan it well.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Fried Shrimp Salad
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...