Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On What restaurant do you think makes the best hamburgers in Lawrence?

Comments

paul85 1 year, 6 months ago

I like the burgers at Henry T's, however, I usually make them at home because I love them loaded with garlic and onions.

I see The Burger Stand was on the ZAGAT top 25 burger joints. I like them, but they don't season their meat enough and for what you pay for a single burger, I can get a few pounds of good ground beef and a package of buns. What I go there for are the truffle fries. Soo good.

msezdsit 1 year, 6 months ago

Setemupjacks makes as good a burger as BS on a good day. They probably just don't have as many good days as BS. BS is pretty consistent. But a burger is a burger for the most part. It is a good thing that the idea of making a good burger has sorta caught on and BS has a part in that here in Lawrence anyway.

motomom 1 year, 6 months ago

the BLACK and BLUE at the BURGER STAND... with a big basket of truffle fries. yowsa!!!!

Duane Nevins 1 year, 6 months ago

I second the vote for Set'em Up Jack's. Fatbottom burger, lumberjack style along with a side. Half price on Mondays makes it an even better deal.

nocrybabies 1 year, 6 months ago

McDonald's grilled onion cheddar burger with grilled caramelized onions for a buck!

Commenting has been disabled for this item.